Anyone know any websites to get 32 pixels by 32 pixel gifs?

Hello,

Strange question, anyone know any websites for 32 pixel by 32 pixel gifs??

Worse comes to worse... images?

Hey there! Not a strange question at all! There are several websites where you can find 32x32 pixel gifs. Here are a few options giphy.com or tenor.com

6 minutes ago, cullen.berth said:

Hey there! Not a strange question at all! There are several websites where you can find 32x32 pixel gifs. Here are a few options giphy.com or tenor.com

Cheers thank you!

19 minutes ago, cullen.berth said:

None that I like 😞

I haven't seen collections of images made to specific sizes since the early 2000s, when everyone made those long, skinny forum signature GIFs and those little rectangular "web tags" that were popular for a couple years. (I don't remember what they were called, but they usually had 1/4 or 1/2 of their length in a highlight color, and the text was pixel art.)

32x32 is microscopic on modern screens. That's how big desktop icons were 40 years ago, on 9" screens that ran at 512 x 342 pixels.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

13 hours ago, Needfuldoer said:

I haven't seen collections of images made to specific sizes since the early 2000s, when everyone made those long, skinny forum signature GIFs and those little rectangular "web tags" that were popular for a couple years. (I don't remember what they were called, but they usually had 1/4 or 1/2 of their length in a highlight color, and the text was pixel art.)

32x32 is microscopic on modern screens. That's how big desktop icons were 40 years ago, on 9" screens that ran at 512 x 342 pixels.

Yeah it's because I want to put a gif for my divoom 32 pixel display onto the app for it to display on the screen. 😂😂

But maybe it's a different way.