[UK] Crucial 480GB M500 SSD - Save £101.82

AuXDubz

Looks good, anyone know anything about these drives from experience? Are they reliable?

Looks good, anyone know anything about these drives from experience? Are they reliable?

I've got one running now and it's a great SSD :)

CPU Intel i7-6700k | Motherboard ASUS Maximus Hero VIII | GPU MSI GTX 970 | RAM 16 GB Corsair Vengeance 3000Mhz | Cooling Noctua NH-D15 | Storage 240GB Crucial M500; 2TB Seagate Barracuda | PSU EVGA 850w | Case Phatek Enthoo Pro M Acrylic

The Crucial M500 has long been the main competitor to Samsung's 840 Evo. It's typically a little cheaper, and they both trade slightly in terms of the flash used and the software bundled. They're both well regarded.

The 240GB variant is less than half the price right now though :/ it's not really a deal, and you're not saving as much as Ebuyer claims you are.

Cheers for posting it though :)

It's only £10 or £20 cheaper than the 500GB EVO, I'd go with the Samsung 840 EVO over the Crucial.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10