Is there such a thing as a bluetooth switch that can connect many sound producing devices to many playing devices?

Blizzerd

I have a Sony WH-1000xm3, it has 1 Bluetooth, and I have multiple Bluetooth devices in my home that i use it on.

• Gaming PC
  • Bluetooth radio and sound system connected to TV
  • Bluetooth record player
  • work laptop

I like to use the headphones for neighbours, but also i really enjoy the sound this way.

Currently, when i want to use the headphone on one device, i turn off the bluetooth on all but the device i want to use that might still try to connect, and make the connection. But this can be cumbersome.

How do other people do this? Is there a device i could buy that can connect all the devices as an intermediate, and i can 'switch' what device currently plays sound to my headphones or something?

I cannot be the only person troubled by this issue hahahaha, how do people solve this.

I have the same headphones and I do the same thing. Though sometimes when I'm lazy to fetch my phone to turn off BT when I'm trying to connect to my laptop then I'll just hold the power button until I get into pairing mode and then connect them to laptop. 

only "real" suggestion i have would be to get something like an airfly and have your headphones connected to that and then just plug it into what ever device you want to listen to at the time (provided it has a 3.5mm headphone jack).

I use one daily and never had any issues with it.

https://www.amazon.com/Twelve-South-Transmitter-Headphones-Airplanes/dp/B07Z13G1P5?th=1