Closet nerd

Eddprzz

I know ppl are going to think I meant I'm gay and a nerd but no I meant I am secretly a nerd. Idk I jus felt like I gotta get it off my chest so I feel like I'm two different people when I'm out with my friends I act like I usually act I don't fake it I listen to rap and smoke and party but when I'm home alone I am with my online friends and we talk about anime manga games and other nerd things but idk I guess it started when I was in middle school and I used to be fat and a nerd but I was happy being wit my friends also because every time someone wudd say some shit I wudd fuck them up but anyway I lost the weight coming into high school and became popular but I still kept being a nerd even I hung out wit friends at local stores that play yugioh and magic and xbox till i had my first gf than I guess I noticed when she first noticed how I did these things she's like "stop acting like a loser" and I didn't understand I sorta thought at the time she liked me cuz I was different but I found out girls jus like cute guys so I guess I stopped hanging out wit the "losers" and hung out wit other people which I didn't hate cuz I got into different like jordans and rap and trap rap jewelry and etc but i wudd still play games and watch anime read manga at home so I kept my two different lives separate idk I jus wanted to know if anyone else does this

System Specs~~~~~

Case-Corsair Air 540                                   CPU-i7 4770k                           Ram-Corsair Vengeance 16 Gbs    PSU-Corsair RM1000

Motherboard-Asus Maximus VI Formula    Graphics-Asus Gtx 780 Ti x2     CPU Cooler-Corsair H100i               SSDs-Corsair Force GS 128/360 Gb       

that's pretty normal.

right guys?  :ph34r:

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

O__o)

I just tell everybody..... it's good for business. People know I'm a geek so they pay me their money so that I can fix their PC.

f*ck that girl, if you're a nerd, be a nerd and be proud of it! don't change because you want to be liked by others, be yourself

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

that's pretty normal.

right guys?  :ph34r:

Pfft..no, I listen to rap.

But yeah, being a nerd/geek is perfectly fine, plus it has connotations of intelligence which is always a plus.

Don't hide yourself from people, show people who you really are and if they don't like it, tell them to bugger off. Don't change to suit other people, that is never good.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

f*ck that girl, if you're a nerd, be a nerd and be proud of it! don't change because you want to be liked by others, be yourself

I mean I changed but I didn't hate it I like the things I do now

System Specs~~~~~

Case-Corsair Air 540                                   CPU-i7 4770k                           Ram-Corsair Vengeance 16 Gbs    PSU-Corsair RM1000

Motherboard-Asus Maximus VI Formula    Graphics-Asus Gtx 780 Ti x2     CPU Cooler-Corsair H100i               SSDs-Corsair Force GS 128/360 Gb       

Same boat , kinda

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t 

Lol simply do what you want. People judge people all the time.

Some people viewed me as a failure because I never went to higher education after graduating and now I'm making more money than they could with a degree.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Sadly, I do this too. Everyone knows I am good with computers but I try to keep it a secret that I know so much about them and I spend so much time on the computer. I really hate hiding it but I've been made fun of for being a computer geek before and it really sucks. :(

My Current Build: 

Intel i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz 1.11V, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, Asrock Z77 Extreme4, Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Asus GTX 760 DCII Overclocked, Corsair CX600M

I am knowledgeable in certain subjects, just means i am educated and resourceful.

The word nerd or geek is often used for bullying purposes.

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

I am knowledgeable in certain subjects, just means i am educated and resourceful.

I enjoy being a nerd. Not sure why it is used for bullying. "HAHA POKE AT THE SMART KID!" lolwut?

I enjoy being a nerd. Not sure why it is used for bullying. "HAHA POKE AT THE SMART KID!" lolwut?

Pfft..no, I listen to rap.

But yeah, being a nerd/geek is perfectly fine, plus it has connotations of intelligence which is always a plus.

Don't hide yourself from people, show people who you really are and if they don't like it, tell them to bugger off. Don't change to suit other people, that is never good.

I mean I know that now I'm 19 but I still keep my inner nerd inside I'm going to college even though I am grown and know I shouldn't hide myself I've been doing it for so long I sorta got used to it

System Specs~~~~~

she's like "stop acting like a loser"

Dump that superficial cunt. The only loser here is her for thinking a hobby you're into overrides her feelings for you. My girl is into lots of things I am and if it's something she's not into, she's at least supportive about it. Man, get rid of her, she's bad.Women like that thrive on attention. If you show her you don't give a shit about her opinion, it'll burst her bubble that she isn't entitled to anything from you.

Seriously, she sounds like one of those types that think men will do anything for them at the drop of a hat. Give her a reality check that if she can't accept you, she can get lost and find some yoloswag poser to hook up with.

There's no reason you can't like both worlds.  They don't have to be separate.

If your "friends" can't accept that you're into your own hobbies, GET NEW FRIENDS.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Er... I don't think smoking is an entirely "normal" practice.

yah it is pretty sure a majority of people smoke at least once in hoghschool lol