Someone please help me with a guide to make my microphone sound better.

bxrzerker

I recently bought a blue snowball and I've been looking into guides to make my microphone sound much better than it is by default, however audio is a rabbit hole that I find impossible to fall into, so I'd appreciate if any audio guru here can help me to make my microphone sound better. What I mean here is using software such as Voicemeeter banana, equalizerAPO, steelseries sonar, and some vst plugins so that my voice is crisp and raspy through out apps such as zoom, discord, microsoft teams etc. Thanks!

I think EqualizerAPO would be quite benefical. It's quite simple and works pretty well, though In my microphone's case it doesn't play nice with it. You can set filters, for your microphone + amplify it + use VST plugins all within the program itself and it's global settings. So if you set it in APO, then it'll affect everything.

Sourceforge is the place to get it from.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

The best place to start is getting the microphone the right distance to your mouth. Usually its best, to get it as close as possible. But then you get the close-up effect which gives your voice more bass. So you either correct for that or it might even sound better.