3080Ti Running HOT?

I have a Gigabyte Vision 3080Ti that I purchased about 6 months ago from a guy that bought it during the 2020 release, he gamed on it till he upgraded to a 4090.

I have noticed under heavy gaming load it gets around 81-83°C after a few hours it even spikes to 85°C.. 

is it time to redo the thermal paste and pads for this card? Or is this around normal temps?

PS I have a 5000d Corsair airflow case. Front mounted EK Nucleus 360mm AIO with 3 addition lian li uni fans sandwiched, and 4 lian li uni’s exhausting

1 minute ago, Cyan1de said:

I have a Gigabyte Vision 3080Ti that I purchased about 6 months ago from a guy that bought it during the 2020 release, he gamed on it till he upgraded to a 4090.

I have noticed under heavy gaming load it gets around 81-83°C after a few hours it even spikes to 85°C.. 

is it time to redo the thermal paste and pads for this card? Or is this around normal temps?

PS I have a 5000d Corsair airflow case. Front mounted EK Nucleus 360mm AIO with 3 addition lian li uni fans sandwiched, and 4 lian li uni’s exhausting

Are you talking about core temp or hotspot temp?

Just now, Cyan1de said:

I would say this is quite normal temps, the 3080Ti's run very hot!.

You can obviously try to repaste it, this can help a bit!

Maybe clean it too with some compressed air and get som dust out of the fins.

3 minutes ago, Hinjima said:

I would say this is quite normal temps, the 3080Ti's run very hot!.

You can obviously try to repaste it, this can help a bit!

Maybe clean it too with some compressed air and get som dust out of the fins.

Kinda worried to Re-paste + new pads sure it’ll be fine if I do my research but still a risk I’d rather not take if not really needed

5 minutes ago, Naijin said:

Are you talking about core temp or hotspot temp?

Core temps

3 minutes ago, Cyan1de said:

Kinda worried to Re-paste + new pads sure it’ll be fine if I do my research but still a risk I’d rather not take if not really needed

You don't need to do it if you dont want to. Those temps are still within safe limits and many people run the same temps on their 3080Ti's.  They are known to run warm.