Internet problem, youtube works fine, but for example speedtest.net does not even load

Hi,

I am kinda beginner in this kind of stuff, but my dad owns a 4-story house, where the internet is having some problems. In the building there are 3 routers daisy chained to the one on the first floor, meaning the one on the first floor is connected to the wire from ips and the other routers are all connected to the first one, total 4 routers.

The first router (which is connected to the ips wire) is provided by my IPS (EURO DOCSIS® 3.1 WIFI EMTA), but the other 3 routers are tp-link AX1800 Wi-Fi 6 routers.

The download speed from my IPS is 1Gb/s and upload is 60Mb/s.

I tried to test the internet by trying to watch videos on YT, which worked fine. But if I tried for example longer movies or trying to measure the internet speed by loading speedtest.net, it would not load. If I tried to load speedtest.net, it would pop me the "webpage is not avaiable".

Each router is working on a different channel frequency and the problem is happening on every router, which i would pinpoint it to the first router or just IPS.

In CMD i tried pinging www.google.com, which worked fine. But if tried "tracert www.google.com", the second and third row would be timed out.

Is it because the first router does not have enough cache or RAM to process all that data from all those routers?

2 hours ago, Pavel Mai said:

In the building there are 3 routers daisy chained to the one on the first floor, meaning the one on the first floor is connected to the wire from ips and the other routers are all connected to the first one, total 4 routers.

As in they're all running in their default 'router' mode? Why? That's a whole lot of NAT.

Read your router's manual on AP mode.

The first router (which is connected to the ips wire) is provided by my IPS (EURO DOCSIS® 3.1 WIFI EMTA)

That's not a model number. Those are features. Model will be on a sticker attached to the ISP unit directly.

In CMD i tried pinging www.google.com, which worked fine. But if tried "tracert www.google.com", the second and third row would be timed out.

That's due to your setup.