MY WIRELESS ADAPTOR NOT WORKING IN MY LAPTOP

khalid21
Go to solution Solved by khalid21,

Hello everyone and thank you all i just found a way to fix i just kept my laptop until my battery drained and then turn it on and it worked!

Hello everyone, i just opened my pc for cleaning and after a 1h of work on the laptop the wireless adapter just gone( Bluetooth,Wifi) i tried to install some intel drivers but it didn't work I also tried to reset netwok from the settings but also It didn't fix the problem.

Please help me guys i need you help

2 minutes ago, khalid21 said:

Hello everyone, i just opened my pc for cleaning and after a 1h of work on the laptop the wireless adapter just gone( Bluetooth,Wifi) i tried to install some intel drivers but it didn't work I also tried to reset netwok from the settings but also It didn't fix the problem.

Please help me guys i need you help

What model laptop?

What parts did you remove?

Does the WiFi adapter not appear in Device Manager at all, or do you just have a bad signal?

Did you plug the antenna cables back in? (Careful with those, they're fragile and only rated for a couple dozen plug/unplug cycles.)

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

Hello i have an hp pavilion gaming 15-dk0xxx 

To be honest I'm not the one who cleanes it , it was a friend who worked in a repair shop.

Here is the device manager

The usb wireless driver there i think is for an external network card im using rn

17102940190937768216537195885050.jpg

Then it's likely either physically missing or not properly installed.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

13 hours ago, khalid21 said:

To be honest I'm not the one who cleanes it , it was a friend who worked in a repair shop.

Here is the device manager

In Device Manager, go to 'View' > 'Show hidden devices'.

Look under Network Adapters for any greyed out entry. That's likely your adapter.

Open the laptop and find the adapter. Is it attached correctly? Are the antennae attached correctly? Eject it taking very good care not to damage the antenna cables/connectors. Then insert again, secure, and reattach antenna connectors. Boot laptop to see if the adapter is detected by Windows.

If none of that works, have a talk with your friend.

Hello everyone and thank you all i just found a way to fix i just kept my laptop until my battery drained and then turn it on and it worked!