Magnetic cable management

Tried looking around on here and on Reddit but the magnetic cable management hasn't been released yet and the backpack code expires on Friday when my timezone is fast asleep before the WAN show even starts.

What can we expect at the moment because I feel forced to just let it expire or get something else with it I wasn't really planning to get.

Thanks for reading!

I've dug up my forum login to come and look for the same answer.

I haven't had time to go through the whole WAN show in the past few weeks (still haven't finished last weeks) so wondering if there's any word on a 2nd extension or if it's a case of "use it or loose it"?!?
I mean, even the Stubby got an extension, surely the code can as well??? 

I sent them an email about this on the 10th.

Haven't received an answer yet.

I guess we have to wait and see 🤷‍♂️

Cutting it awfully close.

I don't have any worries they'll resolve it, I'm just a bit annoyed by the lack of communication in regards to this. Especially as they usually promote new stuff around the time of the WAN show but I'll be asleep and potentially will miss out.

They probably thought of that but some confirmation would be nice 🙂

I am not going to be happy if they don't release it tomorrow. And when they do release it, I hope they sell with backorder. I want to use my voucher for this product and nothing else and we waited for months now.

I’m sure they will still honor the coupons. Linus has made it very clear that he wants people to get real value out of the coupons and he considers this to be worth the value. 

But I do hope the cable management gets released this week. I swear two wan shows ago, Linus said cable management was releasing next week (which would be last week right now) and nothing was dropped last week. 

I have hope it drops this week. 

Thanks for reaching out! Our goal is to have this discount available to be used on our Magnetic Cable Management products. That said, any information we can provide in the future about these upcoming products and/or this discount code would be through our social media or in LTT videos.

Thanks so much for your interest -- we hope that when these items are released, they live up to your expectations!

I'm pretty sure they said on a WAN Show at some point that they'd extend the backpack discount through when the cable management products were released.

By reading this, you're entering a contract that says you have to visit my profile.

47 minutes ago, GoStormPlays said:

I'm pretty sure they said on a WAN Show at some point that they'd extend the backpack discount through when the cable management products were released.

Which is why I'm not worried they'll hold up the deal but I honestly expected them to be more forthcoming as this actually has a chance of being a problem and they can avoid it by simply communicating.

The response they sent MammothJerk is something at least but honestly a bit lacking. This requires someone who is eagerly waiting to either watch any Twitter account of theirs or watch every single video. By the time WAN show rolls around it'll already be too late for people like me.

1 minute ago, TrollingJoker said:

The response they sent MammothJerk is something at least but honestly a bit lacking. This requires someone who is eagerly waiting to either watch any Twitter account of theirs or watch every single video. By the time WAN show rolls around it'll already be too late for people like me.

They usually release new products on the WAN Show. You can also sign up for the newsletter to get an email for the release.

Also, it's not likely the discount will expire the day the products come out, it'll likely be a week or two after.

By reading this, you're entering a contract that says you have to visit my profile.

1 hour ago, GoStormPlays said:

They usually release new products on the WAN Show. You can also sign up for the newsletter to get an email for the release.

Also, it's not likely the discount will expire the day the products come out, it'll likely be a week or two after.

While you could be right, the code states

"This discount code must be used before March 15th 2024 at 11:59:59pm Pacific"

And I'm not staying up in the night for the WAN show as I and plenty of others use podcasts to listen back to it. This also assumes that the newsletter is delivered before WAN or even at all. I've been on multiple newsletter signs ups and I haven't received them all even though these were supposedly sent.

All these things imply that we don't have a chance but we give them the benefit of the doubt.

So making speculations like these isn't helpful and all we are asking is confirmations not speculations. At the very least I'm not out here with a torch and pitchfork. 😁

3 minutes ago, TrollingJoker said:

While you could be right, the code states

"This discount code must be used before March 15th 2024 at 11:59:59pm Pacific"

They already extended it once, it probably won't be a problem to do it again.

1 minute ago, GoStormPlays said:

They already extended it once, it probably won't be a problem to do it again.

You aren't reading what I'm writing. Again I don't have a doubt in regards to that. You don't see me shouting "CANCEL LINUS" and what not and yet you keep responding like I am.

I want confirmation, not from you or anyone else speculating but from LMG themselves because that is their responsibility. I'm leaving it at that because this back and forth is getting old real fast 😅.

Update: The product newsletter signup has been removed from the carousel on lttstore. I don't know if that means they're about to be released of if they've been significantly delayed.

1 minute ago, Alex T88 said:

The page itself hasn’t been removed, but it’s been removed from the homepage

Edited by GoStormPlays
Added clarification

1 minute ago, GoStormPlays said:

I understand. However, since the page is up and running, I don't think it really matters, that it's been removed from the homepage, in regards to potential delays or whatnot. I'm sure Adam Pilolla or someone else from LMG on this forum will provide the requested info by the OP, when they know something precise. 

1 hour ago, GoStormPlays said:

Uh what?

image.png.dac16de4e74c92fb57618f36270fe5cd.png

You're trying to look way too far into things.

I'm not actually trying to be as grumpy as it seems.

I will find your mentions of Ikea or Gnome and I will /s post. 

Project Hot Box

CPU 13900k, Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX, RAM CORSAIR Vengeance 4x16gb 5200 MHZ, GPU Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity OC, Case Fractal Pop Air XL, Storage Sabrent Rocket Q4 2tbCORSAIR Force Series MP510 1920GB NVMe, CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510 960GB NVMe, PSU CORSAIR HX1000i, Cooling Corsair XC8 CPU block, Bykski GPU block, 360mm and 280mm radiator, Displays Odyssey G9, LG 34UC98-W 34-Inch,Keyboard Mountain Everest Max, Mouse Mountain Makalu 67, Sound AT2035, Massdrop 6xx headphones, Go XLR 

Oppbevaring

CPU i9-9900k, Motherboard, ASUS Rog Maximus Code XI, RAM, 48GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200 mhz (2x16)+(2x8) GPUs Asus ROG Strix 2070 8gb, PNY 1080, Nvidia 1080, Case Mining Frame, 2x Storage Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB, PSU Corsair RM1000x and RM850x, Cooling Asus Rog Ryuo 240 with Noctua NF-12 fans

Why is the 5800x so hot?

We'll send out a message about it tomorrow, but just to assuage your worries in the short term, I can confirm the plan is to extend the promo code window. 🙂

You can also expect MCM to come out very soon.

Customer Service Supervisor; lttstore.com

Need help with an lttstore order? Contact us or check out our FAQ here.

Trust me bro

1 hour ago, Adam Pilolla said:

We'll send out a message about it tomorrow, but just to assuage your worries in the short term, I can confirm the plan is to extend the promo code window. 🙂

Thanks for the response Adam! Like I said I wasn't doubting it but some reassurance is definitely welcome 😁.

On 3/13/2024 at 6:47 PM, Adam Pilolla said:

Thank you. This is the info all of us needed.