Can someone please explain DeepCool AIO

What is the difference between DeepCool LE500, LE520, LS520 and LS520 SE

I hate Deepcool nowadays... their very first AIOs were OK, kind of like a spin off Corsair with white color, or just some blacked out tubes, whatever.

But the new ones? Jeez how low can you go for cheaping out?

Stick with air IMHO.

7 minutes ago, Motifator said:

I hate Deepcool nowadays... their very first AIOs were OK, kind of like a spin off Corsair with white color, or just some blacked out tubes, whatever.

But the new ones? Jeez how low can you go for cheaping out?

Stick with air IMHO.

do you have any recommendations for AIO i kind of need it were i live it gets hot (my case only supports up to a 240)

I don't know what would be the best choice really, been off the AIO tables for a while at this was the last cooler I bought:

IMG-20240222-WA0000[1318].jpg

9 minutes ago, Zac.Attack said:

do you have any recommendations for AIO i kind of need it were i live it gets hot (my case only supports up to a 240)

a 240mm AIO is the same (if not worse) perfomance than a top tier air cooler, so if you're not buying it for looks, you should get a good air cooler, like the AK620, or NHD-15, but it costs twice as much, for being just a bit better, so it's your choice

Not big on massive coolers personally. The weight is a killer, to me anyway. Depending on platform, pretty sure they could do with a 90W TDP ID Cooling, whatever.

30 minutes ago, Zac.Attack said:

Aio's arent magic they work via the same principles as air coolers where instead of heatpipes they use water and a pump.

What case do you have?

What cpu does it need to cool?

What is your budget?

14 hours ago, jaslion said:

Aio's arent magic they work via the same principles as air coolers where instead of heatpipes they use water and a pump.

What case do you have?

What cpu does it need to cool?

What is your budget?

https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/PrCjCd 

around $2700 aud

On 3/9/2024 at 5:57 AM, Zac.Attack said:

What is the difference between DeepCool LE500, LE520, LS520 and LS520 SE

LS/LT have better specs than LE.

They are also highly rated for cooling even hot CPUs.

I've been using computers since around 1978, started learning programming in 1980 on Apple IIs, started learning about hardware in 1990, ran a BBS from 1990-95, built my first Windows PC around 2000, taught myself malware removal starting in 2005 (also learned on Bleeping Computer), learned web dev starting in 2017, and I think I can fill a thimble with all that knowledge. 😉 I'm not an expert, which is why I keep investigating the answers that others give to try and improve my knowledge, so feel free to double-check the advice I give.

My phone's auto-correct is named Otto Rong.🤪😂