Trustworthy Coolants

I have everything planned out for my rig, and all I need is some coolant. I could go with distilled water and Mayhems Pastel Ice White, or I could use the PrimoChill Bsse Intensified Blood Red... I have heard that PrimoChill and Mayhems have issues with their coolants, but both of them look really nice. I could use the XSPC or the EK coolants, but they're a bit more expensive. The tubing I am using is the PrimoChill PrimoFlex Advanced LRT. I will only be using EK Waterblocks, and I don't know if it will stain.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

well if it is the first, i usually use a distilled to leak check and flush and then

when it is to liking, then pick your poison. if you are looking to color coolant

same thing. i liked the mayhems color coolants and now using XSPC EC6.

airdeano

• Blocks don't stain as long as you wash them well.

Go to mayhem's website and read the warning about their coolants if you want to use them.

Iirc primochill make a variant of the coolant mayhems make so you might be right, althoguh I have never looked into primochill coolants much.

EK/XSPC coolants are cheaper than Mayhems coolants and work flawlessly.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

XSPC it is.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

You can't mix the EC6 with any anti microbials, or any chemicals, correct?

You can't mix the EC6 with any anti microbials, or any chemicals, correct?

They are all included already.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Distilled water and 1 drop of PT Nuke per litre. Or a silver coil.

That response is only accepted over at Tom's Hardware.

But yeah you're better off grabbing XSPC over anything right now, the rest of these companies have some goofy stuff with their coolants.

That response is only accepted over at Tom's Hardware.

But yeah you're better off grabbing XSPC over anything right now, the rest of these companies have some goofy stuff with their coolants.

Only problem is in counties like the UK you can't buy cheap distilled water at any supermarket. You have to order it online and it ends up costing the same amount as coolant.

Only problem is in counties like the UK you can't buy cheap distilled water at any supermarket. You have to order it online and it ends up costing the same amount as coolant.

Wanna move to the States?

Really? I never knew. Gives me more to endorse coolant over distilled water. I think no one in the States wants to drink water so that's why its so abundant, haha. 

Really? I never knew. Gives me more to endorse coolant over distilled water. I think no one in the States wants to drink water so that's why its so abundant, haha.

That made me day.. XD

You can get 5 Litres at Halfords for £2.50

You can get 5 Litres at Halfords for £2.50

That's de-ionised not distilled.