No BIOS or Loading Screen

Hi everyone. I bought a new pc. I have an MSI B650-S pro mb and gigabyte windforce 4070 super. After booting it up, i cant see the loading screen and it only shows the win11. When i tap to del button to enter bios or f11 to select an os, there is nothing too. I am sure that it goes to bios because the windows doesnt come. These problems only occur with DP and not with hdmi. I tried connecting DP cable to cpu (ryzen 5 7600) but the result was same. what is the issue?

2 minutes ago, Fakur said:

Hi everyone. I bought a new pc. I have an MSI B650-S pro mb and gigabyte windforce 4070 super. After booting it up, i cant see the loading screen and it only shows the win11. When i tap to del button to enter bios or f11 to select an os, there is nothing too. I am sure that it goes to bios because the windows doesnt come. These problems only occur with DP and not with hdmi. I tried connecting DP cable to cpu (ryzen 5 7600) but the result was same. what is the issue?

Have you tried letting it sit to boot?

6 minutes ago, Tetras said:

You might need the firmware update that nvidia provide, your symptoms sound the same:

https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5411/~/nvidia-gpu-uefi-firmware-update-tool

It could also be your DP cable is too old.

update tool told me it was up to date. I dont have any info about the cable since it came with the monitor.

6 minutes ago, Chowy said:

Have you tried letting it sit to boot?

idk what this means. sorry english is not my first language. 

2 minutes ago, Fakur said:

idk what this means. sorry english is not my first language. 

Its fine regarding your other reply have you tried reseting the CMOS battery and booting to BIOS? If its not the GPU issue

1 minute ago, Chowy said:

Its fine regarding your other reply have you tried reseting the CMOS battery and booting to BIOS? If its not the GPU issue

resetting cmos battery means disconnecting every connected cable and removing the battery right? after that, will i have to set everything in bios again?

12 minutes ago, Fakur said:

resetting cmos battery means disconnecting every connected cable and removing the battery right? after that, will i have to set everything in bios again?

The CMOS will indeed yes reset everything but if you don’t have any settings you configured inside the BIOS you wont need to do anything possibly. but before you do that try to reseat the GPU and boot to see if that is the cause. If that does not do it try to reseat the CPU.

13 minutes ago, Fakur said:

cable since it came with the monitor

Those can sometimes be utter crap. 

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

• 4 weeks later...

soory guys i couldnt find the time to do the solutions that you told me. but there are some changes that happened recently. the cpu and dram debug leds were taking a couple seconds to turn off while booting. i thought that was fine so i didnt do anything about it. but starting from last week, they started to turn off instantly and with that i can see both of the screens. so i guess the problem was about amd expo or memory training or something.