Fan direction with PC near wall radiator? And heat movement efficiency with desk up against wall?

CentreMetre

(btw when i say radiator i mean wall radiator for central heating, not a pc water cooling radiator)

Im nearly ready to build a new pc, the front of my desk is facing the side of my radiator, and the side where i put my pc is maybe about a metre away. Because of this should i make my fans make airflow go from back to front, as in the exhaust is in the front, because otherwise i could end up pumping hot radiator air into my pc when i have my radiator on, but it will be pumping PC hot air into already hot air so would it be that efficient anyway? I assume better than pumping radiator hot air into my PC.

My desk is right against a wall so the rear fans would just be intaking air from a fairly small space, but a space that kind of blocked off from my radiator, since my desk, my chair and me ar in the way. Air also cannot get into the side since there is a special slot for my pc that has 'walls' on each side, so not much air can creep in through the side. 

I am also possibly moving my desk and pc soon however, to a place without a radiator nearby in the room. And will have my desk up against a wall again, so would it be better to have the exhaust go out the front anyway since if it exhausted out the back it would kind of just 'pool up' in the little area it has because of the wall the desk is at and the 'walls' of the slot for a pc in my desk.

Will any of this make any tangible difference at all anyway and am i worrying for nothing?

i would see first before moving things.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

1 hour ago, thrasher_565 said:

i would see first before moving things.

Im not sure what you mean. See how hot my temps are with the intake at the front/radiator side and then compare with the intake being at the back? Or before i move my desk? Im moving it anyway since im switching rooms eventually (i should mentioned that in my post tbf)

8 hours ago, CentreMetre said:

Im not sure what you mean. See how hot my temps are with the intake at the front/radiator side and then compare with the intake being at the back? Or before i move my desk? Im moving it anyway since im switching rooms eventually (i should mentioned that in my post tbf)

w.e you want to do if with switch it around you never no in the first place.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

What is your system config? Is your case able to do chimney flow?

I've been using computers since around 1978, started learning programming in 1980 on Apple IIs, started learning about hardware in 1990, ran a BBS from 1990-95, built my first Windows PC around 2000, taught myself malware removal starting in 2005 (also learned on Bleeping Computer), learned web dev starting in 2017, and I think I can fill a thimble with all that knowledge. 😉 I'm not an expert, which is why I keep investigating the answers that others give to try and improve my knowledge, so feel free to double-check the advice I give.

My phone's auto-correct is named Otto Rong.🤪😂