R4 Panel, Where to buy?

Hi guys,

I am a happy owner of the Define R4 windowed version.

But I'd like to buy a non-windowed side panel to put on there for more of a silence/stealthy look.

I live in The Netherlands and don't have a budget (because I'm not sure how much it will cost).

Any help is appreciated.

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

http://www.fractal-design.com/home/where-to-buy/europe

I have a link click it, then of course click the retailer closest to you. If you're using Google Chrome press F3 then type "Netherland" helps a bunch.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

http://www.fractal-design.com/home/where-to-buy/europe

I have a link click it, then of course click the retailer closest to you. If you're using Google Chrome press F3 then type "Netherland" helps a bunch.

Problem with that is they only sell the complete case and not just the side panel.

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

Problem with that is they only sell the complete case and not just the side panel.

Ah I see.You could try ebay maybe. Tried on amazon.de but no side panel only listed, only the full computer like you said.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

Ah I see.You could try ebay maybe. Tried on amazon.de but no side panel only listed, only the full computer like you said.

Thanks, but I guess I'll keep my awesome case as it is.

Thanks, but I guess I'll keep my awesome case as it is.

If you did have a side panel would you have painted it?

If you did have a side panel would you have painted it?

What did you find?

He needs a non-windowed one.

Sorry, I misread that. They also have non-windowed ones.