Solar Battery bank to use with my fountain?

Joduko

I'm looking for an easy plug and play solution to power my DIY fountain during atleast the daylight hours that can be easily uninstalled for the colder months. The problem is my pump will run on my battery banks, but not directly off the USB solar panel I have.
I need a battery bank or some other solution that can be charged and discharged at the same time, and ideally doesn't need me to manually press a power button each morning or restarted whenever the bank has run dry.

Any ideas?

I'd be deeply surprised if something so specialty was available plug and play. You *might* be able to find something on Tindie or similar

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

You could use a Jackery-alike.

If it's going to cycle that much, get one with a LiFePo4 battery like an Ecoflow RIVER 2. (That chemistry's rated for far more cycles than the "lithium ion" cells in the cheap ones.)

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

Seems like the pump you have probably draws too much power for a small solar panel.

If you just want something that runs when the sun is out search Amazon for "solar fountain" you'll find loads of them for less than $30.

I had one of the round floating ones in my birdbath and it was actually too powerful, sprayed the water high enough that it went out of the birdbath.