VRM,SSD and RAM Cooling needed?

Don't worry about the 4070, iam gonna buy the 5090 when available and watercool it, 

Is the vrm Cooling from EK worth it?

Screenshot_20240229_215545_Samsung Notes.jpg

IMO, VRM, Ram, and SSD custom liquid cooling is completely unnecessary. The stock heat spreaders on both the VRM and Ram are more than fine, same goes for the Nvme. The only components in my opinion to put into a custom cooling loop are the CPU and GPU, even then with the AIO and air cooling options for parts these days, I don't even see the point in doing custom liquid cooling at all, other than aesthetics or if you're doing some sort of overclocking/benchmark contests. 

Personally I think custom liquid cooling loops are a waste of money for the average gamer/user. There's the install and maintenance, plus, the cost. Bleh.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

VRM and SSD water cooling make no sense. The boards you'd put in a high end water cooled machine have a good enough VRM to run with no heat sink, let alone the stock heat sinks, and the SSD doesn't gain anything by being water cooled either. 

The RAM can technically make a difference in very specific circumstances since you can run it at higher voltage to get better timings, but it's such a minimal difference to performance that it only makes sense if you're using a 2 DIMM board like the Apex or Tachyon and even then it's not worth the sacrifices to servicability for 1% extra performance. Given you don't have either of those boards, don't water cool the RAM. 

Also if you're going to go 5090, why not just wait till that card is out to do this build? New CPUs will be out from both AMD and Intel so you'd just get a better system overall doing that.