Is there an affordable device that can rotate hdmi signal 180 degrees?

kofman13

I have two stacked monitors vertical in my audio production studio setup, they are both upside down so the bezels are the smallest where they meet so there is less black bars. i am not going to change this arrangement as it works best for work. Obviously with my studio computer i can rotate the image 180 degrees for both monitors to make it work. but when i plug my gaming consoles into either of these monitors, the issue is that consoles dont have a setting to simply rotate the picture 180 degrees. Seems like I will need some sort of hardware device that can rotate the image.

Is there anything affordable for this? I quickly looked and saw boxes that can do this but also have 8 x 4k ports and cost $400 lol. i just want to rotate the image.

CPU: Intel 5820K OC 4GHZ | RAM: 16GB Corsair | GPU: ASUS STRIX 1070 8GB OC | Samsung EVO 980 500GB

Well, I don't really think that consoles are designed to output a "portrait" style display onto your monitor, so even if you could rotate it, the display would either shrink to fit the horizontal display or it would zoom in to fill the screen, making it so that you can't see everything on the screen. However, this is just a theory.

22 minutes ago, ulookuglynoob said:

Well, I don't really think that consoles are designed to output a "portrait" style display onto your monitor, so even if you could rotate it, the display would either shrink to fit the horizontal display or it would zoom in to fill the screen, making it so that you can't see everything on the screen. However, this is just a theory.

I didnt mean portrait. i said 180 degrees, aka just flipped so its not upside down on the upside down monitor

CPU: Intel 5820K OC 4GHZ | RAM: 16GB Corsair | GPU: ASUS STRIX 1070 8GB OC | Samsung EVO 980 500GB

Does your monitor have a setting on it that allows you to rotate the display? You know, like the software on the monitor itself that can be controlled by the buttons? I'm pretty sure there is, but if there isn't, then ima figure it out.