Lenovo m93 sff with multiple HDD

I looking to change my NAS setup from a full desktop to use the lenovo m93 sff (3rd intel), I want the computer to power the HDDs using the same pins that it uses to power the internal hdd. I would buying a 2nd cable  )https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/296123987605?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=OQ-edy6wRlm&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=2XjFHzexQE-&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY and soldering on a molex adaptor to connect upto 4 HDDs. 

Do you think this would work or will it draw more power that it can supply?

If this won't work, I'll just have to upgrade to something else..

Thanks In Advance!

What era full desktop is your current NAS? You won't save a whole lot of power if it's the same generation or newer than the Lenovo m93. 

I wouldn't trust that cable to run multiple 3.5" hard drives. It has all the necessary power rails, but it's drawing off a tiny connector on the motherboard and who knows what that can handle.

If you want to save power, you need fewer spinning disks. What's the total capacity of the drives you have now? Can you replace them with a mirror of two bigger drives without losing too much capacity?

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

At the moment I have 2 HDDs for Storage 3TB and 4tb, at the moment. It's a 3rd gen cpu, not sure of any of gen info tbh.

I've decided to upgrade my current server to an i7-2600 for the time being. This is in my current NAS and not the mini PC I was going to use.