I need help with a drain port

Hi guys I have a great spot for a drain port but out of my noobishness I neglected to put one in on my 1st WC build.

http://koolance.com/drain-valve-for-id-13mm-1-2in

This is kinda what I want, but all my compression fittings are black. I need some help finding matching drain port.

Thanks for responding.

I am doing this from my ipad but my build is in my profile pic and it has that curved tube coming from my graphics card, which is where I am going to put it. Money is not an issue. This is all about convenience.

<p> AMD Ryzen 7 5800x l ASUS TUF X570-PLUS l G.Skill Trident Z Neo Series RGB 32GB l Sapphire Pulse RX 7900 XTX

Why do you want a drain port? When you are servicing a loop simply grab a scalpel and slice the tube clean in half. Most people replace the tubing during their service anyway. Then just let it pour out into a container.

If you really want to spend money on the drain port then get a manifold like the one phobya makes, then get a drain port fitting that you can just unscrew.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

I would like to be able to easily drain and refill without cutting tubes. It is easier to maintain my loop and manage corrosion if I can easily drain my loop all the time. Water is cheap. Water blocks are not.

<p> AMD Ryzen 7 5800x l ASUS TUF X570-PLUS l G.Skill Trident Z Neo Series RGB 32GB l Sapphire Pulse RX 7900 XTX

Use an anti-corrosive and nothing will corrode.

You are supposed to service your loop every year or so due to plastic on the tubing wearing out anyway.

Replacing the water will not stop corrosion, the water block still has water next to it for the same amount of time.

You are thinking of this the wrong way around

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.