Notice anything weird?

JordB

We were SHOCKED to spot high end gaming peripherals at the auto parts store, but things aren’t always what they seem. Mice, Keyboards, Headsets and Speakers. ALL RGB! These look like Razer but truthfully, you’d be k-razer to buy them from the Hardware and Auto store like we did. Except for 1 budget device that costs less than $10 that is actually pretty okay.

Buy a Razer DeathAdder Essential Gaming Mouse: https://geni.us/TBtYoXv
Buy a Logitech G203 LIGHTSYNC Gaming Mouse: https://lmg.gg/TPbZ9 (Canada: https://lmg.gg/wi0vh )
Buy a Redragon K671 Mechanical Keyboard: https://geni.us/K6KK

Purchases made through some store links may provide some compensation to Linus Media Group.

The problem with Razer these days is none of their stuff looks like Razer stuff anymore. If Dart Frog release a cloned Arctosa or Deathstalker they can take my money 😄

Quick question, Linus says that the "tech theory" mouse feels cheap, just like the "Dart Frog", because of the weight. If that is the case, why is the Logitech Superlight, which is priced around 3-4 times more, such a highly rated mouse? Just curious.

Its all knock off gaming gear?

System Specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800x 8-Core Processor

Memory: 32 GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR4

SSD: WD_BLACK SN770 1TB

GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 12G oc

Motherboard: Asus Prime B-450 A2

Case: MuseTex k2 Mid Tower

Monitor 1: Samsung SyncMaster S27D360

Monitor 2: Samsung Syncmaster S27B350

Keyboard: Razer Onata

Mouse: Razer Viper

32 minutes ago, KarlLuvsStuff said:

Quick question, Linus says that the "tech theory" mouse feels cheap, just like the "Dart Frog", because of the weight. If that is the case, why is the Logitech Superlight, which is priced around 3-4 times more, such a highly rated mouse? Just curious.

Linus should team up with matpat and start Tech Theory

System Specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800x 8-Core Processor

Memory: 32 GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR4

SSD: WD_BLACK SN770 1TB

GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 12G oc

Motherboard: Asus Prime B-450 A2

Case: MuseTex k2 Mid Tower

Monitor 1: Samsung SyncMaster S27D360

Monitor 2: Samsung Syncmaster S27B350

Keyboard: Razer Onata

Mouse: Razer Viper

56 minutes ago, KarlLuvsStuff said:

It's a fair question. 

The super lightweight gaming mice thing is a bit of a fad. It can be advantageous but for most people it's not going to make you any better at games.

Without actually having had my hands on the mouse in the video, I am guessing it isn't actually just the weight. There is a certain way that very cheap ewaste-tier peripherals feel, almost... hollow? It's a flimsiness you can identify right away. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

Can someone tell the typing zombie game that the CVO play?
The one in the 10:41 mark of the video

I have sudden urge to play on that game, Lol

My System: Ryzen 7800X3D // Gigabyte B650 AORUS ELITE AX // 32GB DDR5 Silicon Power Zenith CL30 // Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT OC with mod heatsink on the metal plate  // Phanteks P300A  // Gigabyte Aorus GEN4 7300 PCIE 4.0 NVME // Kingston NV2 Gen4 PCIE 4.0 NVME // 

Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fully Modular // Thermalright Frost Spirit 140 Black V3 // Phanteks M25 140mm // Display: Bezel 32MD845 V2 QHD // Keychron K8 Pro (Mod: Gateron black box ink; Tape mode on PCB and Keycaps) // Razer Cobra Wired Mouse // Audio Technica M50X Headphone // Sennheiser HD 650 // Genius SP-HF180 USB Speaker //

And Laptop Acer Nitro 5 AN515-45 for mobility

Phone:

iPhone 11 (with battery replaced instead of buying new phone for long term and not submitting (fully) to Apple Lord

On 2/24/2024 at 6:13 PM, ImWilly said:

Can someone tell the typing zombie game that the CVO play?
The one in the 10:41 mark of the video

I have sudden urge to play on that game, Lol

That's Typing of the Dead: Overkill

• 2 weeks later...

12:38 mark the Logitech mouse starts to track really badly and I wondered how I hadn't noticed something like that myself. I used M90 and cheap Logitech wireless mouses for gaming and tracking has been surprisingly good. Mousepad in the video is "LTT NORTHERN LIGHTS DESK PAD" and mouse loses tracking when sensor goes over those "mountains" printed on canvas.

I wanted to test this but I did not have same mousepad, my mousepad is just plain black. But my friend has mousepad with printed graphics. And what did I notice, some Logitech mice lost tracking the same way when the sensor moved between two colors. 

The question is, does LTT Labs uses same LTT mousepad when testing gaming mice? If so, is it fair to criticise cheaper mice that work normally on a black mousepad, but badly on a LTT mousepad?