Titan computers w261

Budget (including currency): 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I ran across this company a few years back and wanted to know if anyone has bought a product from them if so how good are they’re computers.

IMG_0631.png

No idea about the brand but I can't see what GPU it has if any at all.... in which case it's extremely overpriced. Also you're in a 13th gen Intel section yet this PC has a 12th gen CPU so their website must be quite bad as well.

Anyways, I would NOT pay over $2k for a PC with just a 12th gen i5, that's ridiculous.

This is just the base version th photos I’m posting now is with other options added in.

IMG_0632.png

IMG_0633.png

IMG_0634.png

Please tell me that is not in USD

*edit: I see ... checking out their website this is for enterprise grade workstation setups.

What is your question? I can tell you no one buys these for personl use.

Edited by SansVarnic

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

2 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

Please tell me that is not in USD

Yes it’s usd only reason I posted this brand is bc this is the same company that makes supercomputers for nasa and the government I’ve had my eye on them for a while to get a custom built pc I can use for various tasks like streaming and video editing when I resume YouTube but it’s mainly going to be used for game video editing.

12 minutes ago, Lostecho2172 said:

This is just the base version th photos I’m posting now is with other options added in.

IMG_0632.png

IMG_0633.png

IMG_0634.png

So just a dream pc thingy?

2 minutes ago, Lostecho2172 said:

Yes it’s usd only reason I posted this brand is bc this is the same company that makes supercomputers for nasa and the government I’ve had my eye on them for a while to get a custom built pc I can use for various tasks like streaming and video editing when I resume YouTube but it’s mainly going to be used for game video editing.

I mean honestly it's not different from building yourself. The parts are all stuff you can easily get. it's just a stupid expensive pc really for no reason.

Just now, jaslion said:

So just a dream pc thingy?

For now but it’s on my bucket list of what I’ll buy one day.

2 minutes ago, Lostecho2172 said:

For now but it’s on my bucket list of what I’ll buy one day.

Dream builds are not allowed, but just so you are aware, you can build this same system for much less. I get they do all the building an setup but you could save yourself quite a bit doing it yourself.

But each to their own and its your money.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

10 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

Dream builds are not allowed, but just so you are aware, you can build this same system for much less. I get they do all the building an setup but you could save yourself quite a bit doing it yourself.

But each to their own and its your money.

Oops didn’t know apologies.