Apex legends/steam

Gougeface

I have multiple m.2 ssd and only one is my main gaming one that I only put competitive games on like LoL and Valorant. Should I installed steam on my main gaming ssd with Apex legends or can i just download apex legends by itself on it, would that affect the performance at all?

Sorry I just want the best performence.

Thank you

If both are NVME then both should yield fast loading times, the faster the drive the better the load times but it's not gonna be much different. Either one will do fine.

6 minutes ago, Joshua_P_Gervacio said:

If both are NVME then both should yield fast loading times, the faster the drive the better the load times but it's not gonna be much different. Either one will do fine.

I just want the best performance. I'm not sure having steam and apex legends on separate m.2 ssd would cause issues. 

5 minutes ago, Gougeface said:

I just want the best performance. I'm not sure having steam and apex legends on separate m.2 ssd would cause issues. 

Not an issue, I have my games on a different drive both for xbox game pass and steam

This is a non issue really. Even a regular 2.5ssd won't have any gaming performance difference. Yes, if you install the games on a gen 3.0 or 4.0 nvme, the game will open and load a bit faster. But during the actual playing, it won't matter.