Razer is weird company

Guanzo

May be an uncommon opinion, but idk really why people buy razer, from what i've seen, 90% of the time other companies have a better product for less. Thought the keyboard in the image isn't similar at all, the only similarities are that those are both 100% keyboards, and have rgb

Yeah not personally a fan of Razer gear myself. My GF has a Razer keyboard and headset and they're both awful. I have a Viper Ultimate mouse and the software is buggy as hell.

7 hours ago, MiszS said:

May be an uncommon opinion, but idk really why people buy razer, from what i've seen, 90% of the time other companies have a better product for less. Thought the keyboard in the image isn't similar at all, the only similarities are that those are both 100% keyboards, and have rgb

I switched to razer because ghub is awful. Still love my g502, but since getting rid of ghub I no longer have issues connecting after a restart because ghub is just sitting in the background hogging resources trying to load.

Anyway... The black widow was one of the original mass produced gaming oriented mechanical keyboards with cherry mx switches. I believe it came out in 2009. I know because suddenly everyone in my raid group started clackin while talking around that time.

Naga came out way before the G600. The G600 was a response to pretty much every MMO player using a Naga. I think the Naga came out in 2009/10.

5800X3D / ASUS X570 Dark Hero / 32GB 3600mhz / EVGA RTX 3090ti FTW3 Ultra / Dell S3422DWG / Logitech G815 / Logitech G502 / Sennheiser HD 599

2021 Razer Blade 14 3070 / S23 Ultra

16 minutes ago, vetali said:

I switched to razer because ghub is awful. Still love my g502, but since getting rid of ghub I no longer have issues connecting after a restart because ghub is just sitting in the background hogging resources trying to load.

Anyway... The black widow was one of the original mass produced gaming oriented mechanical keyboards with cherry mx switches. I believe it came out in 2009. I know because suddenly everyone in my raid group started clackin while talking around that time.

Naga came out way before the G600. The G600 was a response to pretty much every MMO player using a Naga. I think the Naga came out in 2009/10.

my personal experience has been pretty much the same with both the softwares, but unlike my GPX, the razer deathadder ultimate has just terrible build quality, it makes sound on the lightest squeeze, and when you press the click slightly harder than needed, while my GPX is as good as new after 2 years, besides it looking like it was polished