Doubt on CPU and GPU compatibility

Go to solution Solved by PC HEROES,
4 minutes ago, Thor Snoreson said:

if it is a choice between 7600 non xt and 6750 xt then what would you choose to pair with ryzen 5 5600?

Even though a 6750 XT is a bit faster I would still go with the 7600 XT just for the 16GB of VRAM. The more VRAM you have the better and you will be able to Play more Games. Plus the 7600 XT is the same price as the 6750 XT. I would always go for the GPU with more VRAM. Also the 7600 XT 16GB is a lot newer than the 6750 or the regular 7600 so it has better compatibility with more Games.

Budget (including currency): 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: I will be playing a vide variety of games from minecraft, age of empires, GTA V, CS2, Rocketleague, Assassins creed, God of war and so on. I don't really have a preference so i will play a lot of games. I will use the pc for some 3d modelling as well. 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): So i am pretty much done with my build. I got all my parts and the only one left is the GPU. So i want to go with either the rx 7600 or rx 6750 xt. They are the options that I have around my place. Can I know which is the better one and if there are any Bottleneck potential if I am to go with rx 6750 xt.

your input will be greatly appreciated. The PC part picker list is on the bottom.

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/FG6y34

7 minutes ago, BiotechBen said:

Your list is private.

so sorry about that. I edited the link. you should be able to view it now

1 hour ago, Thor Snoreson said:

Budget (including currency): 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: I will be playing a vide variety of games from minecraft, age of empires, GTA V, CS2, Rocketleague, Assassins creed, God of war and so on. I don't really have a preference so i will play a lot of games. I will use the pc for some 3d modelling as well. 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): So i am pretty much done with my build. I got all my parts and the only one left is the GPU. So i want to go with either the rx 7600 or rx 6750 xt. They are the options that I have around my place. Can I know which is the better one and if there are any Bottleneck potential if I am to go with rx 6750 xt.

your input will be greatly appreciated. The PC part picker list is on the bottom.

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/FG6y34

GIGABYTE Radeon RX 7600 XT GAMING OC 16G Graphics Card, 3x WINDFORCE Fans - Newegg $449.99

I have been building PCs for over 30 years so if you have any questions please ask. For future communication I use Discord for much faster response times as I have it open 24/7. Here is my Discord: Wizardsnapper#2772 I am also available if you need help before, during, or after the Build process on Discord through Voice or Video Chat. I can be with you while you build your new PC if you need me to be.

I have been building PCs for over 30 years so if you have any questions please ask. For Future Communication I use Discord for much Faster Response Times as I have it open 24/7. I am also available if you need help before, during, or after the Build Process on Discord through Text,Voice, or Video Chat. I can be with you while you build your new PC if you need me to be. Here is my Discord: Wizardsnapper#2772

53 minutes ago, PC HEROES said:

GIGABYTE Radeon RX 7600 XT GAMING OC 16G Graphics Card, 3x WINDFORCE Fans - Newegg $449.99

I have been building PCs for over 30 years so if you have any questions please ask. For future communication I use Discord for much faster response times as I have it open 24/7. Here is my Discord: Wizardsnapper#2772 I am also available if you need help before, during, or after the Build process on Discord through Voice or Video Chat. I can be with you while you build your new PC if you need me to be.

if it is a choice between 7600 non xt and 6750 xt then what would you choose to pair with ryzen 5 5600?

4 minutes ago, Thor Snoreson said:

Even though a 6750 XT is a bit faster I would still go with the 7600 XT just for the 16GB of VRAM. The more VRAM you have the better and you will be able to Play more Games. Plus the 7600 XT is the same price as the 6750 XT. I would always go for the GPU with more VRAM. Also the 7600 XT 16GB is a lot newer than the 6750 or the regular 7600 so it has better compatibility with more Games.

I have been building PCs for over 30 years so if you have any questions please ask. For Future Communication I use Discord for much Faster Response Times as I have it open 24/7. I am also available if you need help before, during, or after the Build Process on Discord through Text,Voice, or Video Chat. I can be with you while you build your new PC if you need me to be. Here is my Discord: Wizardsnapper#2772

4 minutes ago, PC HEROES said:

OK thanks mate!!

3 minutes ago, Thor Snoreson said:

OK thanks mate!!

Sure, Anytime. Be sure to hit me up on Discord if you need anything else.