PC has been crashing for months, I've tried everything

I have literally swapped every single part of this pc and nothing stops the crashing, it's usually 15-30 minutes into gaming only and all temps stay below 65. The most recent swap I did was the GPU, I thought for sure it was the problem, I swapped the same GPU because I thought my old one just went bad, it worked fine for a few weeks but now some games can barely be playable for 15 mins. I also swapped my old 5700G for my current, I had some slower RAM compared the current. I even swapped my CPU and GPU from an old motherboard because I was also switching pc cases. I am thinking its a software/file issue now but I have no idea how to pinpoint it. Should I try a clean install of windows? Should I take the PC to a computer repair shop? I am so close to just getting rid of this thing and starting fresh because no matter what I tweak in the bios, drivers, or anything, it seems I'm out of options.

Sometimes the PC bsod and sometimes the game simply closes, my screens go dark, and AMD throws a GPU/Hardware error.

I've also checked the event viewer and mostly get the "critical" Hardware error message along with Kernel Power 41 error.

Games that crash within 15 mins:

Forza Horizon 5

Rainbow SIx SIege

Beam NG Drive

Fortnite

GTA V

and more

I've also made sure all Drivers, Windows, Chipset, BIOS are up to date

My current specs are as follows:

Gigabyte B550 X V2 Motherboard

RX 7900XT

R7 5800X3D

850W Corsair PSU

Corsair VENGEANCE RGB PRO DDR4 32GB (2x16GB) 3600MHz

1x 4TB SATA SSD

2x 1TB M.2/nvme SSD

1 hour ago, Andon_Mason said:

Should I try a clean install of windows?

yes. If that doesnt help, it sounds like its either your psu, motherboards or drives (since you have not swapped them).

I would test the drives by trying every single on with the same game to see if it still crashes and potentielly run some drive benchmarks to see if they fail under load (using crystaldiskmark for example)

29 minutes ago, Darknighterror said:

yes. If that doesnt help, it sounds like its either your psu, motherboards or drives (since you have not swapped them).

I would test the drives by trying every single on with the same game to see if it still crashes and potentielly run some drive benchmarks to see if they fail under load (using crystaldiskmark for example)

Thank you I will try that out!

Keep me posted if that worked out for you. 

I'm having the same exact issues with my 7800 XT. 

Update from my end: did a clean re-install of win11 and so far so good. No crashing, bsod etc... the windows / amd driver graphics setup is still messed up obviously, but at least for me it's stable for now.