Finally went full water cooling

Built my first rig during lockdown, thanks to the LTT crew and forums for all the knowledge!  Haven't stopped building since, the only parts left from the original build are 3 LL fans and 2 sticks of ram.  The res, cpu and gpu blocks have the rgb tied to respective temps. Already thinking of ways to clean up the loop and dreaming of hard line copper!

TUF b550m

3800x w/ corsair block

32 gb G. Skill trident z rgb @ 3600 mhz

EVGA 3080 ti FTW3 w/ alphacool block

Corsair hydro xd5 res pump combo

2x xspc ultra thin 240 radiators

1 dracaena 120 radiator

3 corsair LL120 fans

2 noctua slim 120 fans

2x Samsung 980 m.2 1tb,2tb

2x sata ssd 1tb,2tb

Anyone thinking of the Thermaltake tower 200 I'm loving mine. Fits matx and you can just fit an ultra thin rad with 15mm fans behind the back panel if you remove the hard drive cage and offset the rad to route the tubes.

20240212_233522.jpg

8 hours ago, notquite-elite_dangerous said:

Anyone thinking of the Thermaltake tower 200 I'm loving mine. Fits matx and you can just fit an ultra thin rad with 15mm fans behind the back panel if you remove the hard drive cage and offset the rad to route the tubes.

As much as I would never do this myself and I find RGB distracting when gaming, there is no denying this looks very very cool and futuristic.

To me, more cases should work this way.  If you're going to have a clear panel, it should be the front as ideal ventilation for the hot components are the sides and you've got a better view inside.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

14 hours ago, Alex Atkin UK said:

As much as I would never do this myself and I find RGB distracting when gaming, there is no denying this looks very very cool and futuristic.

To me, more cases should work this way.  If you're going to have a clear panel, it should be the front as ideal ventilation for the hot components are the sides and you've got a better view inside.

Thanks!  I definitely throttle back on the rgb if I'm playing something with good atmosphere. I'm with you on the case layout, this one has ventilation on all the other panels only glass on the front.   Really easy to build in, all three sides pop off for great access.