Page won't load with PHP.

milo526
Go to solution Solved by milo526,

Used 2 variables in the if statement.

Don't know why that did work.... but it does

I have a page "quick.php"

This page should check if a cookie is stored by my login script.

Withouth the php code, both the form and button work perfectly fine, when i check if the cookie is set, and use an else statement, the page refuses to load.

The background and title of the page also won't load.

<html> <head>  <title>  <?php    include 'config.php';    echo $title;    ?> | Login    </title>  <!-- Latest compiled and minified CSS --><link rel='stylesheet' href='//netdna.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.1.1/css/bootstrap.min.css'><!-- Optional theme --><link rel='stylesheet' href='//netdna.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.1.1/css/bootstrap-theme.min.css'><!-- Latest compiled and minified JavaScript --><script src='//netdna.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.1.1/js/bootstrap.min.js'></script>  <link href='//netdna.bootstrapcdn.com/font-awesome/4.1.0/css/font-awesome.min.css' rel='stylesheet'>  <link href='css/global.css' rel='stylesheet'> </head> <body> <div id='fullscreen_bg' class='fullscreen_bg'/><div class='container'><?phpif (isset($_COOKIE['login'])){    echo"    <a href='logout.php' class='btn btn-lg btn-primary btn-block'>			Sign Out	</a>    "}else{    echo  "    <form class='form-signin' name='login' method='post' action='login.php'>		<h1 class='form-signin-heading text-muted'>Sign In</h1>		<input type='password' name='password' class='form-control' placeholder='Password' required='' autofocus=''>		<button class='btn btn-lg btn-primary btn-block' type='submit'>			Sign In		</button>	</form>     "}?></div>  </body></html>

Thanks for the help!

Although I try to use proper grammar as much as possible, I can't guarantee that my grammar is always correct.

Thank you for your help if you helped me!

Used 2 variables in the if statement.

Don't know why that did work.... but it does

Although I try to use proper grammar as much as possible, I can't guarantee that my grammar is always correct.

Thank you for your help if you helped me!