Chrome not opening Google Ad Sense links

Hey guys,

I'm having a really strange thing happen with my PC lately, when I search for something on google, ie. I'm buying a timed cat feeder for my cat, when I find something that looks good at the top of the page and go to click on it, Chrome goes to open the tab and then instantly closes it straight away, I've tried it by opening a new window, new tab, incognito etc, but still nothing, I am running AdGuard, I've tried turning that off to see if it makes a difference, it didnt.

I've also gone through and made sure I dont have pop ups disabled in chrome settings, and also safe browsing is turned off.

Anyone have any ideas? I've also cleared the cache and all that stuff. I was having the same issue in Microsoft Edge too, so I'm wondering if there's something on my side that could be doing it

As a temporary fix you could use https://wheregoes.com

The answer to PC cooling is aircon. RGB sucks. Have you tried turning it off and on again

Adv Dip Computer Engineering  |  CCNA  |  ITIL  |  macOS Support Essentials  |  Security + |  Internal Cabling License  |  SAA-C03  |  RHCSA (studying)

Level 2 Support full admin AD  |  IBM Server Build Technician  |  Various IT consulting work

The Hermit Build