Newly built PC making "squeaky" noises...

Hello everyone,

So recently I've built a new pc from scratch, like a few weeks ago, everything was just amazing, and now these past few days the PC has been making some weird sounds from inside, my guess would be that it's coming from the motherboard, but can't tell where exactly. I have not picked it apart yet, will be doing that tomorrow, so I wanted to ask for suggestions here, maybe there is an easy fix, or no fix at all? Please let me know, I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

PC : https://pcpartpicker.com/list/cnD428

IMG_2748.mov

7 minutes ago, kingdavo said:

Hello everyone,

So recently I've built a new pc from scratch, like a few weeks ago, everything was just amazing, and now these past few days the PC has been making some weird sounds from inside, my guess would be that it's coming from the motherboard, but can't tell where exactly. I have not picked it apart yet, will be doing that tomorrow, so I wanted to ask for suggestions here, maybe there is an easy fix, or no fix at all? Please let me know, I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

PC : https://pcpartpicker.com/list/cnD428

IMG_2748.mov 10.21 MB · 1 download

That definitely sounds like something is rubbing against a fan or a fan bearing failing.

Stop each fan with your finger and find out what fan might be causing the noise.

20 hours ago, Hinjima said:

That definitely sounds like something is rubbing against a fan or a fan bearing failing.

Stop each fan with your finger and find out what fan might be causing the noise.

Took everything apart, I don't think it's a fan issue, the sound is coming around the CPU or the motherboard..

18 minutes ago, kingdavo said:

Took everything apart, I don't think it's a fan issue, the sound is coming around the CPU or the motherboard..

Did you stop all fans to make sure its not the fans before taking everything apart?

Did you stop the fan on the CPU cooler?