is my be quite dark rock pro 4 performing well enough?

aren332

I have a overclocked 4790k @4.8ghz @1.275v. I get around 75 C in cinebench multi core, and around 78 in furmark cpu burner. Prime 95 was around 87 degrees but then the pc turned off for some reason after around 10 sec. (what issue could that be?) I have ran prime 95 on my old cooler wit the same cpu and it went up to like 97 in abt 10 seconds but pc didnt turn off, it just stayed at like 97. As im typing this my cpu is at 39 (2% cpu usage). My case has good airflow (8 fans), my gpu is at 29c idle and never goes past 79c in stress tests (evga ko rtx 2060 overclocked)

2 minutes ago, aren332 said:

Prime 95 was around 87 degrees but then the pc turned off for some reason after around 10 sec. (what issue could that be?)

It could be a couple of things, your OC is unstable, the VRM is overheating, there's some sort of overcurrent protection you're tripping, etc. 

4 minutes ago, aren332 said:

I have ran prime 95 on my old cooler wit the same cpu and it went up to like 97 in abt 10 seconds but pc didnt turn off, it just stayed at like 97.

Something likely started to throttle, preventing the above issues from kicking in. 

4 minutes ago, aren332 said:

My case has good airflow (8 fans)

One has nothing to do with the other. You can have 3-4 fans with amazing airflow, and 8+ fans with terrible airflow assuming that there's glass in front of all the intakes. 

If it's doing fine in your daily usage, I wouldn't worry about it. Your temps are about what I'd expect with that cooler and a stock TIM 4790K.