cpu and dram light red

My CPU and dram light are solid red I've tried reseating the CPU getting new RAM getting a new CPU getting a new motherboard getting a new PSU checking wires unplugging and replugging wires and nothing I've done has fixed it

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/scoob984/saved/qVZRFT

New built pc? or was your rig already running normally then when you try to turned on this problem came?

Can you take a photo of your rig without the side panel, so that I can see what's wrong?

Have you checked the CPU 4pin power located at the top left when facing the motherboard?

I took the motherboard out of the case and turned it on with a screwdriver and dram and cpu light turned on then off then boot and vga turned on then off then it went into bios so I have no idea but hopefully it works

Edited by scoober

4 hours ago, scoober said:

I took the motherboard out of the case and turned it on with a screwdriver and dram and cpu light turned on then off then boot and vga turned on then off then it went into bios so I have no idea but hopefully it works

So when the motherboard is out of the case it booted up, try to double check your motherboard standoffs if it is in correct positions, also try to look for possible metal touching the backside of the mobo, might be shorting it and prevent it from starting.