LTT Screwdriver Clone found on Alibaba

Not sure if anyone at LMG has seen this yet but there is a visually convincing clone of the screwdriver on Alibaba for $26.25 USD.

It might be a neat video to order like 10 of them and tear them down and do a head to head with the official one!

12-in-1 Multi-type Screwdriver Bit Set Silver Shaft Ratcheting Screwdriver - Buy Ratcheting Screwdriver,12-in-1multi-type Screwdriver Bit Set,Silver Shaft Ratchet Screwdriver Product on Alibaba.com

Those images are ripped directly from the lttstore website. It's not a clone, it's a scam. If you are really lucky you might just get some cheap generic multi-bit screwdriver that looks nothing like it, but probably they'll just take your money and run.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

Totally possible it's a scam, but it still could be a clone and they are just to lazy to use their own pictures.  likely cause it doesn't look nearly as good.

Just noticed however unless you order a sample that costs more than the LTT one the minimum order is 500 units 😂

A $2 discount if I buy 5,000? Oh, look at me being a saavy shopper!

*picks up phone

I'll take eight...thousand!

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

If you look at comments it's for completely different stuff, so probably a listing reuse scam too.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

2 hours ago, Kilrah said:

If you look at comments it's for completely different stuff, so probably a listing reuse scam too.

That's the reviews for the seller not the product. The product has 0 reviews.

4 hours ago, aisle9 said:

A $2 discount if I buy 5,000? Oh, look at me being a saavy shopper!

*picks up phone

I'll take eight...thousand!

The more you buy, the MORE you save!

This guy is the final boss scalper : r/AyyMD

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

19 hours ago, Bonznumber1 said:

Not sure if anyone at LMG has seen this yet but there is a visually convincing clone of the screwdriver on Alibaba for $26.25 USD.

It's actually $74.99/piece. If you get a minimum of 500 screwdrivers, than you pay $26.25/piece. Except for this shady listing, there is absolutely no other information on the brand and the model. No matter what they send (if one decides to order), if they send anything, this is 100% a scam.

2.JPG

1.JPG

3.JPG

if its not a scam which I dont think it is, it's the usual deal where overseas customer makes you build 800,000 of something, and you just keep making them after the order is fulfilled to sell more locally and on the side.
like its probably just extra screwdrivers they made along with all the defect ones that mostly work. They probably sub out some or all parts for lower tier manufacturing quality as well.
It could also be that the manufacture is honest, but they dumped the defected ones in the trash and someone picked them all up to resell them.
sometimes its the case where a lead decides they want a lot of money so they purposefully trash as many units as they can get away with, and they come back in the night and take them all out of the dumpster. The manufacturer doesnt even know one of their employees is stealing a bunch of units.

If it's not just a money grab (likely) then what their likely doing is if you buy the "sample" they likely ship you an actual LTT screwdriver once you say "ya it's good" and order 500 then you'll find the problems.  I'd bet that in the bulk order they ship just whatever crap is laying around.

@OhYou_ It's not just about the screwdrivers it's about (probably) all the products they sell. As I demonstrated in my previous post, they use the photos and videos from the original manufacturer/brand and where needed, they remove the branding. They have no real photos of their products. They are called Zhongshan Qixiang Electrical Appliance Co., Ltd., yet per description they sell/manufacture hardware products, furniture and gardening stuff. They post a BS photo of some template certification picture and call themselves legit. This has nothing to do with any of that, the people behind this, are 100% scammers and fraudsters.