Toggling between monitors on sim rig & desk using same pc

Jxvie

Hello everyone. I am looking into building a sim racing rig that would utilize my existing gaming pc, but would have its own dedicated monitors (one ultrawide and one standard 16:9 for discord, etc). My current desk setup also has one ultrawide and standard 16:9 and I want to be able to toggle between my desk monitors being active OR the sim rig monitors being active. I do not want (and do not think my graphics card could handle) all 4 monitors being active at the same time. Ideally, both ultrawides would run at minimum 144hz (my current is oc’d to 160) but the secondary monitors can run at 60hz. Is there a physical switch that I could use to toggle between the monitors? I’ve drawn up a diagram of what I want to do. (Either monitor 1&2 active or 3&4 active).

IMG_2700.jpeg

It's a kind of reverse switch? Don't think this product exists, at least hardware wise. Maybe there's a software solution for this. But realistically I don't think running 4 monitors would be an issue since as long as the game isn't playing on the 2 desktop monitors they're not actually pushing any throughput.