First soundbar with wireless buffer for my living room.

QuantumSingularity

Okay guys, so this will be me first ever soundbar and i don't wanna plunge straight into the thousands of $$$$ classes. Since i've never had soundbar on any of my TVs before or any other external audio for that matter, i guess that everything will be a noticeable upgrade over the standard TV speakers. All i want is a soundbar with wireless subwoofer with good low-end bass and up to $350 at most. I've never been good with the audio equipment and my knowledge there is "complete n00b". It will be used primarily for YouTube, movies streamed from my computer, mainly high-quality UHD, HDR releases at 50+GBs a piece and music ideally via BT from my phone, but also YouTube. Actual TV will be on at most 10 days a year while my folks are visiting, so i don't care at all how it performs with regular TV channels. On our local market 90% of the brands are LG, Philips, Samsung, TCL and Sony. Initially i was headed for the SAMSUNG HW-Q700B, but from the reviews i read it said i lacks low-end bass, but problem i have is that i have no idea how low they mean. Keeping in mind that i live in an apartment building, it will almost never go above 50% because my neighbors are really neurotic. So, what would you suggest is my best option?

| Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 Rev 7| AsRock X570 Steel Legend |

| 4x16GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo 4000MHz CL16 | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | Seasonic Focus GX-1000|

| 512GB A-Data XPG Spectrix S40G RGB | 2TB A-Data SX8200 Pro| Phanteks Eclipse G500A |

So small tip for audio gear. If wireless can be avoided AVOID at all costs.

Also genuinly a pair of like mackie speakers whilst just quite decent will EASILY overpower the soundbar mid af stuff you can get for that budget.

Most subwoofers here are just mudmakers and really dont do much. You can add one later if you wish but for now I'd just get some good speakers.

350$ is enough to get some used/refurbed kef speakers + a used amp and well that'll blow away anything a soundbar + sub can do.

22 minutes ago, QuantumSingularity said:

, but from the reviews i read it said i lacks low-end bass,

Basically.typical low end speaker muddy bass with no definition except for wub. Bass is a biiig spectrum and once you hear more than just wubwub you know what you are missing.

Pretty much these soundbars are compareable with some of those 50$ creative orb speakers + woofer. The only thing they have is they can go louder.

You could also just get a klipsch 2.1 + woofer setup normal price 350$ but well they are usually very much so on sale for 200$ or so always. Been a staple in the home audio world since 2001 and basically the competition has vanished almost entirely in the segment its in.

Very easy to find em used since they are basically the exact same thing for over 20 years.

You can also opt for the 5.1 setup immediatly from them probably slightly out of budget new however its often on sale too and well used once again easy as pie.

Oh and all these literally just plug in with a jack or spidf to your tv or any audio source you want no earc mess.

Oh and to get these to work with bt just euh use their secondary inputs and hook up a bt reciever. Some of the new ones have the feature added Bt reciever is like 15$ tops for a generic fine one that can go as far as a street 😛

I want a soundbar, because my TV is on the wall an the bar is gonna be right underneath it, while the subwoofer will be hidden next to the couch. I was thinking about home cinema setup, but i just don't wanna deal with all the cables. I just want a simple power and HDMI cable for the soundbar and just power cable for the buffer, none of which will be visible at all.

| Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 Rev 7| AsRock X570 Steel Legend |

| 4x16GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo 4000MHz CL16 | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | Seasonic Focus GX-1000|

| 512GB A-Data XPG Spectrix S40G RGB | 2TB A-Data SX8200 Pro| Phanteks Eclipse G500A |