Diablo 4 on Lenovo M70s Small Form factor intel pentium gold 10th gen

CrystalDawnFog

Ok so me and my room mate want to play diablo 4 together and right now the room mate has a boosteroid account but boosteroid is buggy at times and he would rather run it natively. His current configuration is a lenovo m70s small form factor with a 10th gen intel Pentium gold with 8gb of ddr4 ram using on board gpu. Diablo 4 will run but not really playable. 2 questions

1. If he upgraded to 16gb of ddr4 3200 ram would that make the game playable?

2. The pc has a proprietary PSU 260w. What would be a good low budget low profile gpu that would run the game playable at least low setting. 

He uses my computer for other games we just want to play together without boosteroid. 

Lian LI 215 CASE

MSI Micro ATX MOTHERBOARD

12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-12500T   2.00 GHz

AMD RX 6600 GPU

32 GB OF  DDR4 RAM

16 minutes ago, CrystalDawnFog said:

Ok so me and my room mate want to play diablo 4 together and right now the room mate has a boosteroid account but boosteroid is buggy at times and he would rather run it natively. His current configuration is a lenovo m70s small form factor with a 10th gen intel Pentium gold with 8gb of ddr4 ram using on board gpu. Diablo 4 will run but not really playable. 2 questions

1. If he upgraded to 16gb of ddr4 3200 ram would that make the game playable?

2. The pc has a proprietary PSU 260w. What would be a good low budget low profile gpu that would run the game playable at least low setting. 

He uses my computer for other games we just want to play together without boosteroid. 

Upgrading the RAM might help a little but the main part is the onboard graphics on the CPU being very poor.

Some models of the GTX 1650 requires no external power and draws all its 75w of power through the motherboards PCIE slot.

There are plenty of low profile 1650's on the market.

The 1650 can run Diablo 4 quite comfortably.  1080p mid/high settings at 60+ FPS average if paired with a decent CPU.

The 10th gen intel Pentium gold might be the limiting factor with its 2 cores and 4 threads.