Wifi endoscope with changed camera

Go to solution Solved by jaslion,

Make it come out of the tubestick through a hole and then stick it back in once it makes the bend?

Basically make the end a bit wide or whatever to accomodate the length?

As for usb to work. If the wifi usb thingy is literally just a usb signal over wifi then well most anything will work. If its a video feed you'll have to check what feed the camera outputs and what thr wifi stick accepts. Multiple available standards for this so as long as one matches it'll probably work

I'm helping my friend with some bird reaserch. I'm trying to build camera on 10m foldable stick, that's important to connect with camera by wifi. He needs to check tree hollows and he has some requirmants. Like minimum 10 in.  lenght of inspection pipe and maximum 1,2 in. diameter. It also has to look down so normal endoscope isn't useful (and mirror doesn't help)
So I figure out that i will conect standard endoscope with wifi module and camera with usb cennection like on attached image. But I don't know if will it works together. How to check if it will communiccate to each other? Some random wifi module and camera? Or maybe do you know some solution for that issue? 

camera.jpg

15 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Just buy a bundled set? Like in the picture?

I explaned it. Camera has to lookd down. Camera from endocope is to long to rotate it down in inspection pipe

stick.jpg

Make it come out of the tubestick through a hole and then stick it back in once it makes the bend?

As for usb to work. If the wifi usb thingy is literally just a usb signal over wifi then well most anything will work. If its a video feed you'll have to check what feed the camera outputs and what thr wifi stick accepts. Multiple available standards for this so as long as one matches it'll probably work

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2024 at 11:52 AM, jaslion said:

I can't make end wider. It has go thru 1,2 in. hole. That's the point.
Anyway I asked my cooworker which is electronician and he told me same thing as you about standards. So i finded endoscope with side camera.