Question about a big decision

TurkishBTW
Go to solution Solved by Needfuldoer,

Is this a choice like "vocational high school vs regular public high school"?

This is something you need to discuss with your family. But if you don't mind changing schools, and the other one has programs geared toward your interests, I'd say seriously consider it. That's the kind of thing that looks good on a college application, if you choose to go for higher education in that field.

So I go to a small public school that's pretty chill but doesn't offer anything that has anything to do with computers besides introduction to computers. My passion is to work around and on computers... There is an offer for me to go to a school that offers computer sciences and programming. Thing is though it wouldn't be the same as my old school if I were to go there but there is so much opportunity for the other school and could set up my career in the future. What should I do? 

You want to go to public school for 4 years just to chill? Man, I can imagine a gazillion better ways to chill for four years than a 4 years public school.

It is a big decision indeed, especially if you are like say an American. So many people here would sign their life away to student loans companies without a 2nd thought. I mean how the heck is it possible for 17/18 year olds to take out upwards of 100k in student debt just like that? It is like signing contracts that allow financing up to three brand new cars. Yikes. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

I'd say you should go to Vegas and become a stripper instead.

Why are you asking these kinds of questions with strangers on the internet lol. Go discuss this with you family.

Is this a choice like "vocational high school vs regular public high school"?

This is something you need to discuss with your family. But if you don't mind changing schools, and the other one has programs geared toward your interests, I'd say seriously consider it. That's the kind of thing that looks good on a college application, if you choose to go for higher education in that field.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.