Bruh

BlobCanada

480p is were its at 👌 when your poor that is...

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

The thing is My internet is not slow, this has just been happening on some random videos.

50 minutes ago, BlobCanada said:

The thing is My internet is not slow, this has just been happening on some random videos.

youtube is bs when it comes to any settings they change all the time. posably mods might fix it 🤷‍♂️

might be better on premum but i dont no... i dout it.

the latest thing that piss me off is on the channal they have this pic for the top for the channal but they maid it scrol so when you want to scrol thow the videos you just scrol the top pic insted... other thing is they put old video in front of new ones...🤷‍♂️ hate it but it the best i got atm...one day ill quit e-net and get ripped... thats my plan anyways. that and play my retro cononsols and listen to muisc.

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

11 hours ago, BlobCanada said:

Bruhimage.png.be2c21cfa47887059ddc493a2016864e.png

I haven't seen anything like that but I do see but I don't know what determines what videos I can see higher bitrates or not. I don't have premium but there are still videos I can see in 4k while others are behind a paywall. Is that determined by Youtube or the uploader?

37 minutes ago, Zomeguy said:

I haven't seen anything like that but I do see but I don't know what determines what videos I can see higher bitrates or not. I don't have premium but there are still videos I can see in 4k while others are behind a paywall. Is that determined by Youtube or the uploader?

its most likely the up loader.