Handbrake for Logitech’s g920

angeloza2

What’s the best (mix of budget and quality) handbrake for the Logitech g920, I already have the h-shifter and want to top off the build

2 hours ago, angeloza2 said:

What’s the best (mix of budget and quality) handbrake for the Logitech g920, I already have the h-shifter and want to top off the build

Budget? I have the Moza HBP Handbrake and its lovely. That being said, I have a full MOZA eco system. But it works with G920.
https://mozaracing.com/product/moza-hbp-handbrake

34 minutes ago, angeloza2 said:

Glory to Arstotzka

I don't think the Logitech G920 has a specific handbrake input, however any standalone handbrake would work with most games you want want to use this wheel for. I've been kind of looking for one myself, really just trying to find anything cheap, best I've found is stuff on AliExpress for like $35 and no mounting hardware.

3 hours ago, angeloza2 said:

If you have any questions or need help I am absolutely willing to give my insight. I am massively into SimRacing and been simracing for over 20 years with a variation of parts.

23 hours ago, thevictor390 said:

I don't think the Logitech G920 has a specific handbrake input, however any standalone handbrake would work with most games you want want to use this wheel for. I've been kind of looking for one myself, really just trying to find anything cheap, best I've found is stuff on AliExpress for like $35 and no mounting hardware.

I play a lot of asseto and Beamng