Frozen & Buzzing then no POST

ExtraTankz
Go to solution Solved by ExtraTankz,

Sorry for the delay, I went ahead and swapped the PSU from the old PC to the newer broken one & it fixed the ramping up on startup but the issue with the freezing and buzzing was solved by removing a faulty RAM stick, thank you all for the help but next time don't argue as much lol

34 minutes ago, Chapunna said:

Its Real 450W, I buyed it for 37 usd

i actually bought a corsair CX550F RGB on sale for around that price.

but the point is.. you bought a 37 USD power supply, of all things they could save money on, the first thing is gonna be the fan. you're using this as an example in a thread about a system that has only ever shipped with high power delta fans, because HP assumes the owners of these will not take good care of them.

34 minutes ago, Chapunna said:

you cant get better psu for 37 usd.

i wouldnt claim the CX550F to be great.. but at least it *has* independant reviews. 

on that note - the bequiet something in my media pc was roughly that price as well (i'm saying roughly because i dont recall exactly, and it's not in my visible history anymore) and it's still running with a quiet fan.. so i'd gladly claim better on that one too.

but.. not the point. point is that replacing *specificly* power supplies after N years is inherently stupid.