Anyone know their way around those Chinese X99 boards?

I picked up a Mucai X99 P4 and a ZSUS X99-8D4 board off Aliexpress.

I've got an Xeon 1660v3 and a 1650v3 so both overclockable chips and do wanna try a bit of an overclock but the default bioses don't have that option.

I've got a Ch341a flash programmer, so worst case I can always flash the bios back. 

Just hoping someone's got some information in English, Miyconst has videos on some boards but not these ones and even then his translations are a tad rough.

Heck, it might not even be possible, I did just buy the cheapest boards lol. Figured it was worth asking if anyone had figured it out. I messed with the Mucai board already and flashed a bios I was hoping would work based on it working on similar boards and didn't have luck lol.

• 2 months later...
On 1/20/2024 at 10:54 PM, toasty99 said:

I picked up a Mucai X99 P4 and a ZSUS X99-8D4 board off Aliexpress.

I've got an Xeon 1660v3 and a 1650v3 so both overclockable chips and do wanna try a bit of an overclock but the default bioses don't have that option.

I've got a Ch341a flash programmer, so worst case I can always flash the bios back. 

Just hoping someone's got some information in English, Miyconst has videos on some boards but not these ones and even then his translations are a tad rough.

Heck, it might not even be possible, I did just buy the cheapest boards lol. Figured it was worth asking if anyone had figured it out. I messed with the Mucai board already and flashed a bios I was hoping would work based on it working on similar boards and didn't have luck lol.

Dead post but I'm wondering, are the BIOSes on these boards all in Chinese?? 

I love making PCPartPicker lists.

If I answer your question (or someone else), please mark it as the answer. 

Please refresh before replying, I like to edit my posts.

PC SPECS: Intel i5-12600K, RX 6700 XT, 32GB DDR4 RAM

Favorite cheap but great tech: AMD RX 6700 XT, Yunzii YZ75 Keyboard, Acer Nitro XV272U Vbmiiprx