UKIP Twitter Backfire, Trolled by everyone

ShadowCaptain

Here in the UK we have a controversial right-wing political part called the UKIP. There has been many accusations of racism pointed at them.

They have been gaining support but also a lot of opposition as of late

Anyway

They took to twitter (actually somebody from the part in my home town,) with the hashtag "WhyImVotingUKIP" expecting people to rally behind them. However everybody sought fit to troll them and their questionable morals

Twitter here

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23WhyImVotingUkip&src=hash

Article here

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/05/21/ukip-twitter-trending_n_5363700.html?utm_hp_ref=uk-comedy&ir=UK+Comedy&ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000067

UKIP

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UK_Independence_Party

have a good giggle!!! there are some funny entries, post your favourites below

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

They are not racist.

They are not reviled "by most".

their policies actually make sense if you think about them from a business point of view. I think they would do great things for the UK economy if they won in 2105.

Why would you leave if they won? Are they really any worse than the constant lies from the conservatives (who are probably going to win in 2015). A lot of the hate seems to be people following the crowd. Its pretty dumb tbh.

They are not racist.

their policies actually make sense if you think about them from a business point of view. I think they would do great things for the UK economy if they won in 2105.

Why would you leave if they won? Are they really any worse than the constant lies from the conservatives (who are probably going to win in 2015). A lot of the hate seems to be people following the crowd. Its pretty dumb tbh.

I hate it when people say they are racist, they are not they just want to be out of the EU. 

I was just trying to some up why people dont like them for people who dont know who UKIP are, I said considered by many, not definitely are

I am just fed up of UK politics that's all. Seems none of the parties have the right solution. I agree with them to a degree, perhaps it would be good for England. But its how we would be seen as a nation. 

Ill edit my first post, I didnt want a political debate, I just thought the twitter incident was funny

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I was just trying to some up why people dont like them for people who dont know who UKIP are, I said considered by many, not definitely are

I am just fed up of UK politics that's all. Seems none of the parties have the right solution

Ill edit my first post, I didnt want a political debate, I just thought the twitter incident was funny

It is funny they are now the laughing stock of the internet. 

Twitter | Steam |

snip.

snip

Edited my first post to be less political

if they won in 2105.

I don't give a stuff who will win in 2105.   I, and I suspect most ( if not all ) on this forum will be pushing up daisies

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

They are not racist.

I agree with you but don't get me wrong I still think Farage like all the other candidates are lying out of their asses to get into power. They do this every time it's really pathetic.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

As a foreigner in UK I can somewhat understand what UKIP is trying to achieve by braking away from European Union and as long as they don't discriminate against foreign people that are residents and work here in UK then I'm fine with it. Like @hawthorne mentioned Britain First is just out right stupid and I have no idea what goes on in the heads of the people that support them.

As a foreigner in UK I can somewhat understand what UKIP is trying to achieve by braking away from European Union and as long as they don't discriminate against foreign people that are residents and work here in UK then I'm fine with it. Like @hawthorne mentioned Britain First is just out right stupid and I have no idea what goes on in the heads of the people that support them.

For anyone who doesn't know who Britain First are:

https://www.facebook.com/britainfirstgb

Read some of it, it will make you laugh.

This is my worry. That this kind of thinking will grow, evolve and spread. I know the UKIP are not quite as extreme as this, but it could be a step in that direction. And I dont want to support people that think this way

Lol a comment on their facebook page "I definitely am (voting) cos This country is sending me mad! Get this; I've just bought some coconut shampoo from Asda, but I don't know why, cos I haven't even got a coconut!"

No group of people with any public standing should ask Twitter for comments. See also: NYC police department.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking

They are an incredibly racist group. Their policies are only good for one thing. Getting us out of Europe. Beyond that, they'll rape any chance of economic recovery, the education system, the NHS, hell, anything that they can afford to pay for themselves. They don't gie two halves of a left shit about anyone who isn't white and rich. If they got in, this country would go to hell.

They've become the acceptable form of racism. Hating a person because of their nationality or their skin colour rather than a genuine reason

I fucking love this, it's hilarious

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

A lot of the hate seems to be people following the crowd. Its pretty dumb tbh.

Actually, it's coming from people that aren't racist or otherwise cruel.

I don't support UKIP and I don't understand why everyone says they're racists. 

I watched Nigel Farage on Newsnight. His views didn't seem racist. He was talking about the members he's kicked out who where found to be racist. I didn't realize all the other parties had ex members of the BNP etc in their organisations too. At least he kicked the racists out.

I think you can be right wing, but not racist. Even though I'm neither. The guys throwing eggs and the militant students types are only going to give him more support.