Best way to contact Google

EST_FatBoy

I would like to get my old YouTube account deleted. I dont remember its email, password or secret answers. What would be the best way for me to contact Google and get it deleted?

Thanks.

Dell Inspiron 580 - Modified

Build log

Win 7 | GTX 760 | i5 CPU 650 @ 3.20GHz | 2x2Gb 1333MHz Hyundai + 2x2Gb 1333Mhz Crucial RAM | Seagate 1TB 7200RPM | HyperX Fury 120Gb | Corsair Builder 600M | Fractal R2 Mini

ttps://www.youtube.com/t/contact_us

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

Good luck. Google doesn't usually give a damn about what users want. They'll probably tell you to just not use it.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Oh man, in your situation it's going to be hard , since it's your own account , you probably you need to report it for infringment & let it get 3 strikes & close the account that way.

Details separate people.

I remember the email now. I tried changing my old channels password but INSTEAD it integrated with my usual account. Now thanks to G+ I still cant use my old YouTube account. Now I dont know what to do and I just flagged the channel. It had some copyrighted stuff on it. The audio was changed but I still think it still counts. Just need to report it till they actually do something.

Build log

Win 7 | GTX 760 | i5 CPU 650 @ 3.20GHz | 2x2Gb 1333MHz Hyundai + 2x2Gb 1333Mhz Crucial RAM | Seagate 1TB 7200RPM | HyperX Fury 120Gb | Corsair Builder 600M | Fractal R2 Mini

SPAM!  B)

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

God damnit

t3oEZAN.jpg

Build log