Asus Aspire ES1 512 Laptop not giving any sign of life

So um, maybe I f*cked it up even more? One of my relatives had this laptop and he gave it to me to try repairing it, it had blinking orange light at the battery Icon and it was not turning on, it has an integrated battery so the laptop has an external reset pinhole, when I held it down for a couple seconds and tried powering it on again the orange light did not lit up anymore and since then its still the same, not giving any type of signal.

I took the laptop cuz I knew if its a battery problem I just order a new one and thats it, but now idk what should I do 

19 minutes ago, BONTO5160 said:

So um, maybe I f*cked it up even more? One of my relatives had this laptop and he gave it to me to try repairing it, it had blinking orange light at the battery Icon and it was not turning on, it has an integrated battery so the laptop has an external reset pinhole, when I held it down for a couple seconds and tried powering it on again the orange light did not lit up anymore and since then its still the same, not giving any type of signal.

I took the laptop cuz I knew if its a battery problem I just order a new one and thats it, but now idk what should I do 

Try this:

Unplug charger. Insert and gently press paperclip into pinhole on  bottom for about 30secs. Plug charger back in but wait for battery charge LED to turn from blinking or steady orange to steady blue. This may take up to 8 hrs. Only after turning steady blue, try to turn the laptop on again.

Source: https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/662178/my-acer-aspire-a515-46-r14k-keeps-on-blinking-an-orange-light-and-would-not-come-on

The blinking orange light indicates the battery is critically low, too low to boot. Let the device charge up. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

13 hours ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

Try this:

Source: https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/662178/my-acer-aspire-a515-46-r14k-keeps-on-blinking-an-orange-light-and-would-not-come-on

The blinking orange light indicates the battery is critically low, too low to boot. Let the device charge 

Well I know the orange light is telling that the battery is too low, but the orange light not even lighting up, and it doesnt matter how long I let the laptop charge