B650m pro rs vs B650 pro rz

(Sorry for my english)

I recently decided i want to build a pc. I already have one but its getting old and i will upgrade it

I was thinking on a motherboard but I dont see the difference of the atx and the matx. Yeah ofc there is the height difference but is there something else?

I rather pay 155€ for a matx than 215 for an atx.

Build:https://pcpartpicker.com/list/d9XpDZ

7 minutes ago, nooblolerxd said:

(Sorry for my english)

I recently decided i want to build a pc. I already have one but its getting old and i will upgrade it

I was thinking on a motherboard but I dont see the difference of the atx and the matx. Yeah ofc there is the height difference but is there something else?

I rather pay 155€ for a matx than 215 for an atx.

Build:https://pcpartpicker.com/list/d9XpDZ

size difference yeah, but because of that there's usually a few less ports and bit, bobs and amenities , but if you don't need them then the cost saving is worth it

I would also get faster RAM, go for 6000CL30, and get the corsair EXPO variant if youre getting AMD as its tuned better for the memory controller on the Ryzen chips

And go for the 7600 over the 7600X, theyre within margin of error for performance and the non-X version draws a lot less power and runs colder

Finally, should be able to get a fast 2TB NVMe for much cheaper by going for a different brand, your paying the brand name tax decently heavily on that NVMe

System specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D [-30 PBO all core]

GPU: Sapphire AMD Radeon RX 7800 XT NITRO+ [1050mV, 2.8GHz core, 2.6Ghz mem]

Motherboard: MSI MAG B650 TOMAHAWK WIFI

RAM: G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO RGB 32GB 6000MHz CL32 DDR5

Storage: 2TB SN850X, 1TB SN850 w/ heatsink, 500GB P5 Plus (OS Storage)

Case: 5000D AIRFLOW

Cooler: Thermalright Frost Commander 140

PSU: Corsair RM850e

PCPartPicker List: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/QYLBh3

1 hour ago, TatamiMatt said:

size difference yeah, but because of that there's usually a few less ports and bit, bobs and amenities , but if you don't need them then the cost saving is worth it

I would also get faster RAM, go for 6000CL30, and get the corsair EXPO variant if youre getting AMD as its tuned better for the memory controller on the Ryzen chips

And go for the 7600 over the 7600X, theyre within margin of error for performance and the non-X version draws a lot less power and runs colder

Finally, should be able to get a fast 2TB NVMe for much cheaper by going for a different brand, your paying the brand name tax decently heavily on that NVMe

Cl30 in my country is so expensive and i barely can find a cl30.

About the 7600, will it be good with the 7800xt?

Also what ssd do you recommend? 2tb ofc

1 hour ago, TatamiMatt said:

Also, i dont think the atx board is worth the 70 euro more😀, what do you think?

5 minutes ago, nooblolerxd said:

Cl30 in my country is so expensive and i barely can find a cl30.

About the 7600, will it be good with the 7800xt?

7600 will be a pretty decent pairing, little limited in cpu intensive games but marginally so and only in extreme enough cases. 

If its too expensive thats perfect RAM, it wont be too much of an upgrade to justify spending much of anything extra

3 minutes ago, nooblolerxd said:

Also, i dont think the atx board is worth the 70 euro more😀, what do you think?

No, if the matx fits your needs you wont need the extra the atx board gives for the price

5 minutes ago, nooblolerxd said:

Also what ssd do you recommend? 2tb ofc

What country are you from and ill take a look

System specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D [-30 PBO all core]

GPU: Sapphire AMD Radeon RX 7800 XT NITRO+ [1050mV, 2.8GHz core, 2.6Ghz mem]

Motherboard: MSI MAG B650 TOMAHAWK WIFI

RAM: G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO RGB 32GB 6000MHz CL32 DDR5

Storage: 2TB SN850X, 1TB SN850 w/ heatsink, 500GB P5 Plus (OS Storage)

Case: 5000D AIRFLOW

Cooler: Thermalright Frost Commander 140

PSU: Corsair RM850e

PCPartPicker List: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/QYLBh3

31 minutes ago, TatamiMatt said:

7600 will be a pretty decent pairing, little limited in cpu intensive games but marginally so and only in extreme enough cases. 

If its too expensive thats perfect RAM, it wont be too much of an upgrade to justify spending much of anything extra

No, if the matx fits your needs you wont need the extra the atx board gives for the price

What country are you from and ill take a look

Cyprus, and i will order on skroutz.cy