Help! YouTube channel hijacked by Bitcoin scammers, please advise on best course of action.

Nocturn

Hi, 

A closed friend of mine runs a youtube channel with over 1 Million subscribers that got hijacked and turned into a BitCoin scam live stream about 20 minutes ago.

He and his team spent more than 10 years building the channel and we are afraid to lose it. The channel focused on creating car reviews and inspiring interest in cars in younger generation. 

We are able to provide any information to verify that the channel is actually ours.

we already messaged google, but because our channel primarily targets post-USSR(Russia mainly) countries audience we are afraid that YT support will take too long to act on our issue due to current global political situation.

Again, just looking for any help possible. I am not sure that under forum rules I can post the link to the channel, but here it is:

https://youtube.com/@btc10-microstrategy?si=DBiU7Ihtj4Z4CoMH

The channel used to be: 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/DragtimesInfo

and called DragTimesInfo.

58 minutes ago, Nocturn said:

Hi, 

A closed friend of mine runs a youtube channel with over 1 Million subscribers that got hijacked and turned into a BitCoin scam live stream about 20 minutes ago.

He and his team spent more than 10 years building the channel and we are afraid to lose it. The channel focused on creating car reviews and inspiring interest in cars in younger generation. 

We are able to provide any information to verify that the channel is actually ours.

we already messaged google, but because our channel primarily targets post-USSR(Russia mainly) countries audience we are afraid that YT support will take too long to act on our issue due to current global political situation.

Again, just looking for any help possible. I am not sure that under forum rules I can post the link to the channel, but here it is:

https://youtube.com/@btc10-microstrategy?si=DBiU7Ihtj4Z4CoMH

The channel used to be: 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/DragtimesInfo

and called DragTimesInfo.

Only Google's support teams will be able to assist here. I'd be wary of anyone on a public forum who claims to work for Google and/or have a magical fix to restore the channel. I would wait for official assistance whilst investigating the method of compromise.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

Some additional great way to increase chance of Google support, is that your fellow YouTuber friends could speak out either on the platform or email through the support, it will help them verify your friend is the actual owner of the channel

My System: Ryzen 7800X3D // Gigabyte B650 AORUS ELITE AX // 32GB DDR5 Silicon Power Zenith CL30 // Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT OC with mod heatsink on the metal plate  // Phanteks P300A  // Gigabyte Aorus GEN4 7300 PCIE 4.0 NVME // Kingston NV2 Gen4 PCIE 4.0 NVME // 

Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fully Modular // Thermalright Frost Spirit 140 Black V3 // Phanteks M25 140mm // Display: Bezel 32MD845 V2 QHD // Keychron K8 Pro (Mod: Gateron black box ink; Tape mode on PCB and Keycaps) // Razer Cobra Wired Mouse // Audio Technica M50X Headphone // Sennheiser HD 650 // Genius SP-HF180 USB Speaker //

And Laptop Acer Nitro 5 AN515-45 for mobility

Phone:

iPhone 11 (with battery replaced instead of buying new phone for long term and not submitting (fully) to Apple Lord

Steal their credit/debit card info. Just kidding that’s illegal😞.

Anyway, the only way to fix this is to contact YouTube/Google and let them go from there. Not much we can help with sadly. Hope you guys get it back.