PC LAN stops all LAN devices internet

We recently upgraded to fiber optic cabling to our house and the speeds are amazing but since then I've been having some problems.

The symptoms are as follows:

• Only problems are with LAN

• WIFI works fine (every device with LAN connection has the same experience)

• When powering on device it shows that it is connected to internet but when trying to access any website it will load indefinitely (but won't show in browser that there is no network connection)

• While on the device it says I am connected when I check connected devices in the router settings it does not show anything until

• Only thing we have done to temporarily fix the issue is restarting computers, unplugging and re-plugging lane cable, and rebooting the modem.

• It will also randomly through the day just stop working but if I am downloading something it will continue to download; or in a call on my pc I can still hear the other client, but they cannot hear me. 

• This happens until after about 5 minutes it starts working again.

• Before the fiber and new modem nothing like this happened which is why I am inclined to think that the modem has an issue.

After a bit more testing I found that the internet stops for all LAN devices when I turn on my own PC, and the other devices will lose internet but also still say they are connected in the bottom right.

Things I've checked:

• I've run an antivirus
  • Checked the cabling running from my pc to modem (still recommend and idea if you think its the cabling)
  • Network reset has been run and no change.

How can I fix this

How are things connected? Sounds like your PC may be connected directly to the modem and not behind a router, so when it's on it takes the single IP and everything else stops working. 

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2