Need help with Lancool 215

YukiNaoki
So I built this pc months ago and I managed to sync both front case fans, motherboard and aio cooler rgb using rgb fusion in the gigabyte control center app. Since yesterday the rgb from the front fans don't sync. Thwy work if I press the button to change rgb type but when I hold it for 3 seconds to sync it, it flashes white then stays off. My motherboard is gigabyte b650 aorus elite ax.

If you haven't already, first thing I'd do is uninstall and reinstall the newest version of RGB Fusion, if that still doesn't work check your connections from the case to the board and make sure the RGB cable is properly seated to the motherboard header, typically it shouldn't come off unless it already wasn't seated properly or the computer was moved. Same with the sata power connector,(if I remember correctly having built in this case a few months ago it has a power connector to the controller). If all of the connections are good the controller could have went out, if that's the case you will either have to RMA the case if it is still under warranty or buy a new one.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

It was working fine before and I haven't touched the case, so I assume the cables are still seated correctly. As for the rgb fusion app, I already tried to reinstall the app and same thing happens, not really sure what happened. Again the rgb works fine, it's only when I try to sync that nothing happens and the rgb turns off.