PC random hard resets (MSI B450 Tomahawk Max, 3700x)

Hemanse

I have a quick question regarding an issue that have started happening recently

I would sometimes boot up my PC and while doing something for a little bit away from the PC, the PC would reboot itself. I thought it might just be something to do with Windows update to start with, maybe it was running in the background of the login screen and just rebooting when it was ready to update, but that is not the case. It would do this once in a while, maybe 1-2 times a week

Today it started doing it repeatedly even after logging in, pretty much just a hard reset and the PC would reboot (just turn off and reboot, no blue screen, just cut power and reboot) once every 5-10 mins

I checked the Windows system log for errors and critical errors (not that you can always trust them, but i find them to be a good indication of something), but nothing really. The only thing that pops up in a long line of warnings that seem to show this (in Danish sorry, but should get the idea across 🙂 ):
I looked up the error, but even tho it shows processor kernel, it does not seem to be a CPU issue

image.png.350ec84f3de481309a126673f9450d38.png image.png.9b9aa9110a41f0b2fcede2df860a0019.png

The only thing i can recall doing is changing my memory out for a 32gb kit instead of 16gb. So i have now tried changing back to the 16GB kit that i have never had any problems with, but could ram cause a random hard reset like that? I also updated the BIOS to the latest version to be safe there.

Its a 3700x on a B450 Tomahawk MAX motherboard, 16GB of Ballistix from Crusial i think, MSI 2070S and a Corsair RM750X PSU

I can run stress tests all day long without issue. Cinebench R23 on loop and my CPU gets to 65c (Noctua NH D15)  and same with the GPU. So it is not related to overheating in any way

Ryzen 7 3700x, MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX, 16GB Ballistix Elite 3600MHz, MSI RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio, Corsair RM750x V2