im planning on making a small form factor build. I have currently a

motherboard: b550 msi atx

cpu: amd 5800x

ram: 4x8 trident z

gpu: amd stock 6800xt

case: deepcool e shield 

psu: Corsair rm850

CPU cooler: Noctua nh d15 with one fan

I’m currently looking into the ssupd meshroom s(https://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=6_6004_5959&item_id=237625&sid=nr6ip2ip5v57ho53n8heel2hb7), as I saw some builds on YouTube making a full atx mobo fit in. The drawback is that I have to buy a sfx psu. I already have a Deepcool aio that I used for 2 years before going to a Noctua. 

I really like sff but before I didn’t have the money to go full sff build and paying that “sff tax” now I do. Is it worth going sff case? And if it is which sfx psu should I get? A quick response would be much appreciated as I’m trying to take advantage of the Boxing Day sales 

1 hour ago, Zeeaii said:

Hello friends!

im planning on making a small form factor build. I have currently a

motherboard: b550 msi atx

cpu: amd 5800x

ram: 4x8 trident z

gpu: amd stock 6800xt

case: deepcool e shield 

psu: Corsair rm850

CPU cooler: Noctua nh d15 with one fan

I’m currently looking into the ssupd meshroom s(https://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=6_6004_5959&item_id=237625&sid=nr6ip2ip5v57ho53n8heel2hb7), as I saw some builds on YouTube making a full atx mobo fit in. The drawback is that I have to buy a sfx psu. I already have a Deepcool aio that I used for 2 years before going to a Noctua. 

I really like sff but before I didn’t have the money to go full sff build and paying that “sff tax” now I do. Is it worth going sff case? And if it is which sfx psu should I get? A quick response would be much appreciated as I’m trying to take advantage of the Boxing Day sales 

Pretty much the only SFF I could get round here was the Corsair SF750 but its a really nice top-end model.  What's particularly nice is it comes with the shorter braided cables which are far more flexible.

I built into the MiniNeo S400 Portable at a tiny 10.8L.  Of course not a D15 in there given 65mm limit:

20231224_174755.thumb.jpg.4a8ca963c5270cb554fae6cad8f40fce.jpg

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7